Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: So, uh... Hey!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
New guy here, both to Freelancer and Discovery. I'm loving both so far, but I think it's time to start integrating with the community, so here I am.

Looking forward to playing with you people.

So if I have a character in mind, should I head straight to the faction recruitment thread or post it elsewhere first?
I'd just go straight for it - I think my first two posts were faction applications. Vast majority of guys are pretty tolerant if you were worried you hadn't covered all your bases or what have you.

But if you want feedback on a character idea then by all means post it up for us all to look at first

Ps welcome hi how are you
Welcome!

Go to the recruitment channel if it's important for you to be in said faction.
However it's not a MUST to be in an official player faction.
You dont have to be in a official player faction to create and play the character that you had in mind. Though, you'll probably meet more people faster if you do join one.

Welcome.
Alright, thanks for the advice, and the welcome.

It's not really a must for me to join a player faction like you guys said, but I liked the look of it, it's easy for me to make a basic character to join it, and it's probably a good way to get started and get some basic connections around here.
' Wrote:It's not really a must for me to join a player faction like you guys said, but I liked the look of it, it's easy for me to make a basic character to join it, and it's probably a good way to get started and get some basic connections around here.
That it is, you seem to know exactly what you want and what you're doing. Thats always nice to see with a new face.

If you ever plan on visiting Rheinland, feel free to look for the Hessians if something like that interests you. We're always watching! /advertising
Welcome To Discovery

Also if you think you'd need some experience first pick your style of faction first fly for some time as an Indie...then if you feel like you're gonna feel lonely apply with the Faction.

Or of course you can go straight in...other members gladly will help you out mostly.

Now go out there and have fun:)
' Wrote:That it is, you seem to know exactly what you want and what you're doing. Thats always nice to see with a new face.

Thank you, I have quite a bit of experience with Forum RP's, so I figure I'm not completely lost when it comes to what to do and how to do it here. It's just that Discovery/Freelancer has the added advantage of being a great videogame too. :)

Welp, heading to the BAF recruitment thread, I'll try not to screw it up.
hey hey, welcome.
Pages: 1 2 3