Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: About Barges.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello i am wondering about the Barge buying.I heard some thing about that admins aren't giving them anymore.

But strange,month ago in all server was 66 Barges but i just look in stats again and now in server is 68 Barges,please say me if the admins aren't giving them where they got them?

Because i need it too ^^.
This smells like skype friendship- because it is technically not possible to have 2 barges more unless the devs/admins made them for testing purposes, or some corrupted barge got replaced by new one.
' Wrote:This smells like skype friendship- because it is technically not possible to have 2 barges more unless the devs/admins made them for testing purposes, or some corrupted barge got replaced by new one.
Hmm i don't think its that right about ''friendship'' because i know a month ago there was 66 Barges but today looking in stats two more,its not that fair for all others i think..
' Wrote:Hmm i don't think its that right about ''friendship'' because i know a month ago there was 66 Barges but today looking in stats two more,its not that fair for all others i think..

Govedo tried to explain, that there "could be" some friends of admins or something like that who could get barges despite the restrictions. However its just a <strike>conspiracy</strike> version what could explain your question, but there are several others, like replacing some restricted ships.
The one list also lists people being docked in systems without stations. It could be some oddity or some kind of testing thing. That's my theory anywhere.
Where can you find out such information? Can you see how many of any kind of ship people are using?