Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: 'ello mes amis!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Soooo...

A few days ago I was talking with a few friends about old games, you know, melancholia time, and it seems I somehow managed to miss this little gem.
They showed me around but they quickly got bored.
I'm sticking around for the time being.

I may be new to freelancer, but I enjoy writing little stories, and I'm always up for some RP.
GMT+2 here, and I'll play on and off every couple of days.

I'm still finding my way around here, there are tons of things I don't know, and most probably I won't have time to make hundreds of millions. (Sadly I have a rather active life, a job and a family that sort of get in the way :rolleyes:) however, I'd join a faction, should one need me.
Hello and welcome...:smile2:

Your story looks promising! Keep em coming.
Welcome there.

You really won't need that many credits to have loads of fun.
And every factions needs people. I'm sure you won't have any problems getting into the faction of your choice.
Oww beautiful story, carry on, good sir.

If you seek guidance you may contact me on Skype. Yes you should get Skype for playing here, it really benefits you.

And herro of course. :>
Join the 81 Syndicate...
Seriously, I normally hate pressure-recruiting, but you sound like you're not new to RP... so, join up, we're an RP-focused smuggling ring. It's good fun.

Aside from that, HELLOOOOOOO!!!
' Wrote:Join the 81 Syndicate...

/signed

Also, Orbital Spa & Cruise.

Username removed

welcome
Welcome welcome welcome, and all that! :D
The door is always open for moar RP'ers.