Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Ready to rock 'n' roll !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good day gentlepeople,

As a fairly new player, I would like to introduce myself BRIEFLY. As you might have guessed I am Dutch, 42 years old and have been playing on a couple other servers before I came to this one.

I have currently made an indie trader (1 k - Civilian / Freelancer ID ) , a light miner (Civilian / miner ID) and a couple of "experimental" chars.

So far the introduction... now.. as far as pionters / advice in concerned...

I would like to join a faction that is involved weekly in mass-scale battles with a rich diversity of ships.
I do understand RP, I like to RP and RP pretty good, but a weekly large scale battle has got to be part of "the package".

What faction can you guys / dolls recommend ?

Regards,

FD.
Welcome and hope you enjoy yourself.

Weekly may be a problem as currently many factions seem to have daily large scale battles:)

Currently BAF (Bretonian Armed Forces) and GRN (Gallic Royal Navy) seem to have fun at Leeds.

LN (Liberty Navy) and Rhineland Military also seem to be frequently disturbing Texas.

However, the Corsairs often seem busy, just not a part of the map I tend to linger in.
You asked for it.

LR- for some good 'ol dirty RP and little brawls with the authoroties. Oh, and talking about smugglin'...

[RM] for totalitarian RP and pew knowledge. Kill evil Renegades and show revolutionary forces the door. Levy fines and be proud of it! Fur zhe Chancellor!

[RHA] naw chancellor is all mean and bad: Hessians forever. Advanced pvp knowledge. Raid Gamma all day! Glory and Rammstein.

[TAZ] ZonerZonerZonerZonerZonerZonerZonerZonerZonerZonerZonerZonerZonerZonerZonerZoner

I'm not in the last one, but i had to include it for reasons.

RHA and RM used to have a weekly battle but it has fallen asleep for a bit.
Fresh blood would be welcome in both factions.
Welcome.

If you want group fighting go to Rheinland.
If ye want large scale battles go for BAF or SCRA.

Posting from my iPod so cba to go in details.

And welkum.
' Wrote:LR- for some good 'ol dirty RP and little brawls with the authoroties. Oh, and talking about smugglin'...

[RM] for totalitarian RP and pew knowledge. Kill evil Renegades and show revolutionary forces the door. Levy fines and be proud of it! Fur zhe Chancellor!

That.

Krieg in Texas can be real fun.
No matter if fighting for Liberty or Rheinland.

And as LR, you'll always find a target to have fun with.
(In private: In Liberty you'll also find the worst battleship pilots. In my opinion. *gg*)

Or Outcasts with raids in Omicron Gamma or fights against GRN (and others) in Tau-23.
And Leeds can turn into a battlefield quite fast aswell.

Ah and welcome.:)

Username removed

Renegade mercs tends to attack Gamma everyday from what I know(I am no merc)
Might wanna check it out, and hi !
' Wrote:You asked for it.

LR- for some good 'ol dirty RP and little brawls with the authoroties. Oh, and talking about smugglin'...

[RM] for totalitarian RP and pew knowledge. <strike>Kill evil Renegades</strike> Get killed by evil Renegades and show revolutionary forces the door. Levy fines and be proud of it! Fur zhe Chancellor!

[RHA] naw chancellor is all mean and bad: Hessians forever. Advanced pvp knowledge. Raid Gamma all day! Glory and Rammstein.

[TAZ] ZonerZonerZonerZonerZonerZonerZonerZonerZonerZonerZonerZonerZonerZonerZonerZoner

I'm not in the last one, but i had to include it for reasons.

RHA and RM used to have a weekly battle but it has fallen asleep for a bit.
Fresh blood would be welcome in both factions.

Fixed that for you:D. Welcome mate. If you want some PvP, connecticut is your friend!
' Wrote:If ye want large scale battles go for BAF or SCRA.

Posting from my iPod so cba to go in details.

And welkum.

Well.. a lot of good advice there. I'm not sure.. can I be part of more then one faction ?

For now.. I have descided on the BAF !

Thanks for the warm welcome and good advice...

See you in Sirius space !

FD.
Welcome mate:D

of course you can join more then one faction.

i think at first your should join a non-offical group like CC (Corsair Faction) or a mining group like DHC, Kruger, IMG. I think its the easiest way to learn how to pvp, RP

see you in space