Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Liberty Rogues LR-. Feedback and community suggestions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Welcome to the Liberty Rogues feedback thread. Keep all posts constructive, be it feedback or suggestions. Feel free to post screenshots and call us out on things, but keep in mind that you can be told that you are in the wrong and can be encouraged to keep your criticism to yourself. Because this is how feedback threads work, right?

~Sindroms
What about this one: LR Feedback
Aha, first post (nerd)

Edit: Boo, ninja'd

So generally you guys are pretty stellar to play with (or against, as the case often may be)

Aside from a few minor things like: Flying into the middle of a fight I was having a like a month back with the LPI/LN, silently blowing my Tridente up and flying off.

While I can understand why you'd wanna blow a Tridente in NY up, the nature of it soured my opinion a bit, since I was already well on my way to losing that fight, but anyway!

Yeah, generally you guys are stellar, I've had some good RP with you, both on my Smuggler and my [LN]

Keep it up!

:crazy:
' Wrote:What about this one: LR Feedback

We'll take it as reference to this new one.
[Image: gMHL2.png]

Elaborate, please.
More context please? As it is that's one line of OORP chat trying to talk about something that doesn't exist in anything but a fairplay concept. Would be nice if the law didn't camp pirate bases. That said, the Diaper will be told that such messages are not encouraged nor even allowed.
Del, I actually ran into a whole crowd of people claiming that lawfuls should respect a kind of No Fire Zone around Liberty Rogue stations as that's the only "free pirate bases" in Liberty. My main concern is not about the lines of out of roleplay in local chat as it's the fastest way to deliver a message to a number of people, but the whole nature of complaint directed at lawfuls after the unlawfuls/mercenaries led them to Rogue bases.

I'm the most curious as the LR player wasn't the first one to mention it lately, but it was a whole number of indie players who got the idea from someone else, as it seems.
Getting this reply.

[attachmentid=952]

All I needed to know, really.
Oh, and my only wish was to keep it out of the forums.
Keep up the good work;)
Quote:Cryer|Aberetic: move this heap pilot !
Micky.Ringo: Move where!
Cryer|Aberetic: o god the end is nigh
LR-Serious.Pacifist: Looky.
LR-Serious.Pacifist: Ye, better cut the engines.
Cryer|Aberetic: dammit - you just can't get the crew these days !
LR-Serious.Pacifist: Relax. This is a robbery.
Micky.Ringo: Man, I want some pills!
Cryer|Aberetic: You want weed ?
LR-Serious.Pacifist: Wooow. He has weed!
Micky.Ringo: And some of that good stuff, the real good stuff.
Cryer|Aberetic: I thought you were all cardamine addicts
LR-Serious.Pacifist: Wrong.
Micky.Ringo: Not the stuff you got in the hold. I want some of your person stash, man!
LR-Serious.Pacifist: We just deal with it.
Cryer|Aberetic: I see
Micky.Ringo: Yah, what we look like? Hackers?
LR-Serious.Pacifist: Ah and could you help me out with some bots and bats?
Micky.Ringo: Geez, they got these great big brains, an' go an' get bent up on that stuff,
Cryer|Aberetic: well - the illusion of choice is sweet
LR-Serious.Pacifist: Great.
LR-Serious.Pacifist: Anything else... hm
Cryer|Aberetic: so i have like one amphetamine left
Cryer|Aberetic: and this weed
LR-Serious.Pacifist: Ye, 3 tons of weed please. *grins*
Micky.Ringo: Yah. I want ten units to take back to the fiance. We're gonna have a *good* night.
LR-Serious.Pacifist: Must be our lucky day.
Micky.Ringo: Oh, heck yah.
LR-Serious.Pacifist: Thaanks. 10 tons extra.
Cryer|Aberetic: O, that'll be the spinning
LR-Serious.Pacifist: I guess yer can move along then.
Cryer|Aberetic: these hunters are hardly worth the money
Micky.Ringo: Hah, now, yah. Go on, get out of here before we decide to ram ourselves to death against your hull. Eh heh.
Cryer|Aberetic: really ? alright then - thanks I guess
LR-Serious.Pacifist: How was that? *grins*
LR-Serious.Pacifist: Thanks? Kidding, right?
Cryer|Aberetic: stay off the cardi , that was actually nice compared to what im used to
Micky.Ringo: Are you kiddin'? I get to get baked, an' paid.
' Wrote:Keep up the good work;)

Thank you,

Could you specify the "Good Work" please...then we'd know what where should we raise tension and where not.

Also Criticism is welcomed;)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15