Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Ultra lagging
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Is the server lagging for you too?
Where chat delays
people float out
but your stats are ok on /ping?
serious thread
' Wrote:serious thread
Do I need to tell you what's wrong with this picture?
yeah
its an old man
srsly change that avatar

also it will be useless +1 if in another section
and bunch of other people agreed it also lagged, just wanna make sure its not us

Gytrash

I live in Australia, so my posting in this thread would be of no help to you whatsoever.
I've been experiencing latency as well. It can take up to a minute or more for my entries in chat to appear to the character I'm conversing with. Oft times, they don't go through at all.

Also, I was at a trade lane, stopping transports, and I managed to stop one, but the lag was so bad that by the time I had blinked, he'd entered cruise, hit the next lane gate, and his distance from me leapt from less than 1k to disappeared. Just that quick.

I was like, what the hell? Decided to just shrug it off and take another hit off the opium pipe.
I just logged off 1 min ago, but no lag on my end.
I was getting some server-side lag earlier. I was mission repping a ship and it was taking a really long time to relog. I also got the infinite jumpgate animation a little while ago, but my chats were going through fine.
Floodfloodfloodfloodfloodfjjfjdkfkfkforotogufhejwoeidjcc
' Wrote:Is the server lagging for you too?
Where chat delays
people float out
but your stats are ok on /ping?
serious thread
I have the same thing happens, somebody can explain this?
server-side lag
prob somebody attacking server
or server is having a bad day
Pages: 1 2