Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Fugitive IFF / ID perhabs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Search command didnt help me out. What can I know about that Fugitive IFF and/or ID? Its a faction or special IFF, or what? Thanks
It's just an IFF like the rest, sadly you can't get it since update 3 because the rephack to it was removed. It also doesn't have any description and appears red to everyone.

Perhaps there are plans for a rephack for Fugitive IFF again in the future, who knows.

If you want access to one I can stop the sale of my ship and lend it to you if you have an RP idea that you want to make.
Thanks for the info mate. Unfortunately I lost my interestings to make that slave fortress, it could be cool to use it with that IFF, but meh...too late now. But thanks you for the offer.

The idea is nice to have that IFF insted Freelancer as a pirate ID-ed character btw.
No problem, sucks to lose interest in things you've spend time setting up. Anyway, thanks for giving me the idea to share this character with another player that wants to RP as a Fugitive character, so I'll just stop the sale.

If anyone wants access to it, feel free to PM me along with your plans for it.
To the question in the OP:

There is an idea to make a similar IFF - look at here: http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?...pic=121798

It's about the same thing.

And no, the fugitive IFF is not meant to be used, nor can be since we can't edit it - it's hardcoded into freelancer as part of the SP (as far as I'm aware anyway).
Thats funny i was running a route through ... Shikoku? i think it was? and i saw "The Necrosis" it hailed me and demanded my cargo (it was IN FACT a Necrosis) and well he had the ID and IFF "Fugitive i was recently wondering the same thing
The Necrosis

Comm about the Necrosis and its Pilot
A bit of Freelancer history for you...

There was a Fugitive Restart on Sir Warwick (over 8 years ago)

You started outside Huntsville is a burning stolen patriot, with no money, no bots & bats & every faction is on Max Red to you. You also have 3-4 patriots spawn on your location.
' Wrote:Thats funny i was running a route through ... Shikoku? i think it was? and i saw "The Necrosis" it hailed me and demanded my cargo (it was IN FACT a Necrosis) and well he had the ID and IFF "Fugitive i was recently wondering the same thing
The Necrosis

Comm about the Necrosis and its Pilot

There more players running around with the fugitive IFF, but since after I've talked with Cannon and he said we can't edit it (as add description, for example) we better off just edit some other IFF and use it. Example for more people with fugitive IFF are players that had ships with RoS ID in the first 2 updates of 4.86, when the ID had a rephack to fugitive until an issue with their IFF could be resolved. Some of them simply changed the ship's IDs later and now are flying with, for example, a Fugitive IFF'ed Freelancer ID'ed ship.

Also, there is no "fugitive ID" there is a Terrorist ID that was once obtainable via SRP, but since SRPs are gone... you know the rest.
I've seen someone having that IFF aswell. (That was months ago.)

On my question, how he got that one, he answered; that he is an ex-Reaper.
I have one of those, an ex-Reaper ship, too bad I'm not aware of its IFF, I was ordered to /droprep and skadoosh.....I lose my Fugitive IFF
Pages: 1 2