Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Anonymous strike on 31. March
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Well as title says, they are planning to attack the whole internet network on the 31.March, what do you think?
[Image: 5116916182_2af2373afc.jpg]
What anonymous are we talking about? The guy fawkes-masked wannabes, the script kiddies or the chantards? The so-called "Anonymous" couldn't even bring down Facebook. And the whole idea sounds like a discarded script for Die Hard 4.0
Quote:What anonymous are we talking about? The guy fawkes-masked wannabes, the script kiddies or the chantards? The so-called "Anonymous" couldn't even bring down Facebook. And the whole idea sounds like a discarded script for Die Hard 4.0

Well I dunno that, I've heard on my country news about that attack a day ago. They were presented like super/mega/giga hackers.
' Wrote:Well I dunno that, I've heard on my country news about that attack a day ago. They were presented like super/mega/giga hackers.
That's because the mainstream media seems to think that Anonymous is a hyper-intelligent, regime-toppling, superpowered hivemind, as opposed to the scattered, in-fighting and filth encrusted anus of the Internet that they actually are.

In other words, yeah - I'm calling their bluff. Maybe they'll manage to slow down some of Comic Sans-ridden recycled domain names from the 90s, but otherwise - yeah, should be lulzy to watch them fail.
I thought we weren't suppose to talk about anon on the forums.
Lets talk about Meoshi's avatar.. it requires an explanation.
' Wrote:Lets talk about Meoshi's avatar.. it requires an explanation.

He's quite sirius about things, considering the smile on his face.
Is this the same anonymous that made the same threat against Facebook for a specific date and time? A threat that never materialized.

Or is this the same anonymous that tried twice to take over the Vatican website and failed?

I'm no expert, but I'd say the internet is safe.
Pages: 1 2 3 4