Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Moderator notice : member suspended
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Account name: Shadowdancer
Duration: [color=#33CC00]24h

Rules:
Quote:1. Not allowed on Discovery forums:

- Posting abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, racist materials;

2. Using bad language on forums is not allowed without any exceptions. We've got bad word filters, but this does NOT give you right to use harsh language.

10. You troll you lose.

Comments: Fail. If you didn't had that 405px sig, I'd never have visited your profile and found out that nice member photo. Please note that Dab is not amused.

So I replaced everything with something a bit better. Hope you'll like it (yn)

Moderator Link: http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?...pic=122271
Hello

Since you left this thread open I thought I'll make a post regarding my sanction.

' Wrote:nice member photo.

Damn it! Should've gone with my anime catface mutant picture. [Image: emoticon-0147-emo.gif]

' Wrote:I replaced everything with something a bit better. Hope you'll like it (yn)

Quote:10. You troll you lose.

Ye, if a members trolls someone, then he's a bad person and must be sanctioned/banned, but if a moderator attempts to troll/make fun of a member by using his mod powers to edit the said member's profile information, then that's totally okay and should be treated as a joke. ye np [Image: emoticon-0103-cool.gif]

' Wrote:Please note that Dab is not amused.

[Image: emoticon-0107-sweating.gif]

Ps: 9/11 was an inside job
' Wrote:Since you left this thread open I thought I'll make a post regarding my sanction.
Which is the point.

' Wrote:Damn it! Should've gone with my anime catface mutant picture.[Image: emoticon-0147-emo.gif]
You've been here for a while now, and considering the wide array of sanctions you've been involved in, you should have learned what you can and can't do, no ? Or you're going to pull the "it's a conspiracy against me" card ?

' Wrote:Ye, if a members trolls someone, then he's a bad person and must be sanctioned/banned, but if a moderator attempts to troll/make fun of a member by using his mod powers to edit the said member's profile information, then that's totally okay and should be treated as a joke. ye np [Image: emoticon-0103-cool.gif]
[Image: emoticon-0107-sweating.gif]
I am the law, didn't you know ?
Joke aside, it could have been a 48h because that was a double forum infraction and a massively long history of problems. Instead, I thought a smaller ban added with a small reminder or what will happen next would be more efficent and easier for you to understand where you stand on the sanction ladder right now.

You can change it whenever you want, as long as this time it fits within the signature rules.

' Wrote:Ps: 9/11 was an inside job
Blodo did it
' Wrote:Ye, if a members trolls someone, then he's a bad person and must be sanctioned/banned, but if a moderator attempts to troll/make fun of a member by using his mod powers to edit the said member's profile information, then that's totally okay and should be treated as a joke. ye np

If a Mod or Admin feels like having a subtle dig at your expense that's their perogative. I wouldn't call what Alley did trolling, more "Turnabout is fair-play" yes? No problem.
' Wrote:You've been here for a while now, and considering the wide array of sanctions you've been involved in, you should have learned what you can and can't do, no ?

Yes, but christian american censorship makes me [Image: emoticon-0147-emo.gif]

' Wrote:Or you're going to pull the "it's a conspiracy against me" card ?

There's no need for that, because everyone knows you want me dead.

' Wrote:Blodo did it

[Image: emoticon-0174-bandit.gif]

' Wrote:If a Mod or Admin feels like having a subtle dig at your expense that's their perogative. I wouldn't call what Alley did trolling, more "Turnabout is fair-play" yes? No problem.

I guess it's time for me to make my departure. Mr. Reverend Del here brought out the green colored text. Means he isn't playing around anymore. Time to get serious. [Image: emoticon-0126-nerd.gif]
As part of our record keeping process regarding forum bans involves discussion, it's been discussed that the next time your name crosses our collective desk, bad things will happen. This is an official warning that you're near the end of the rope on our patience. I'd highly suggest not doing everything descriptive of your present behavior.

Mandatory pink.