Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Admin Notice: Player Sanctioned
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
RNC-Mecklenburg has been sanctioned for:

Quote:5.9 Disconnecting from the server in a PvP fight to escape, as well as in any other situation that involves player interaction, is not allowed. If you lose server connection during a player interaction, you should get back in game quickly to continue the interaction, with the other player's permission. If that is not possible, then post on the forums and PM the players involved.

Consequences:

Your engagement sucked. Not only did you fail at saying anything reasonable, when your friends had almost killed you, you went and F1'ed. Mr Doom you weren't eh?

Link to original report (Admin use only)

COMPLETE SERVER RULES

BEFORE YOU POST

If you post in this sanction and are not directly involved or a leader of the accused person's faction be advised that you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions up to a ban.
Blaming members of your immediate family, neighbours, friends, pets, and assorted Orcs, Trolls and any other legendary creatures may result in the use of Admin Right #CTE 750AE
Accidently deleted this message due to editing the wrong one, so here's my story in short -

RNC-Mecklenburg

Was patrolling the planet Stuttguart, then I got a wide blue message on screen which was the death message of a civilian vessel. After it I got a wide system message from the Jokerz|Mr.Plague about the death of civilian and the Sleeping Military. The 2TE ships made the wide system call that we will shoot the Jokerz and all pirates on sights, so they'€™e either to leave now or prepare to die .... although some other military ships were in system but i took the lane to New Berlin Jg .
Near the Gate I got the Jokerz Vessel on my scanner. I just stopped and made the Engaging Notice. During the fight he drove me away to the Darmstadt base. he was hiding under the base but he didn'€™t docked he was near to death although I was good to kill him with my missiles and I think I had no intention to F1 when you have more then 70% hull with Cap AU Mk V|| on your ship and the Gb with 50% hull and no bats and bots on it .I was Disconnected and I tried to came back Asap when I came back I told the RNC-Rammstein that I was Disconnected.

About Mr.Doom

it was not Mr.Doom it was Mr.Killer athough according to RP of the Group Leader i dont think you need a Seperate RP to Engage Enemy Targets in battle. My point is the Faction Leaders or Admirals Just give the orders and the rest are to follow it .As mentioned about bad RP i dont think Seperate RP is necessary in the Big Battles when you have a Leader who is leading the Fight
Bump
I was there, he really didn't want to disconnect, I was flying towards him to give him Regens.. then his connection popped when I was not far Away from him, there would be no reason to F1 out ... also he got killed anyway.
Please, check the server logs to see that I'm not lying and I did relog into game just 2-3 minutes after . My only fault was not to post into "Disconnected" thread.

There was no intention to escape player interaction or combat on my part. Nor was it needed with the amount of hull I've left when I got disconnected.

**Taking into account abovementioned circumstances, I'm hereby asking Administration to re-consider/re-vote on my sanction or the issued punishment.

Sorry for taking your time.