Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Have the Zoners ever fought each other?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
With the Zoners usually along the lines of a mercantile, survivalist faction, something came to mind. Have they ever had disagreements so large, they actually fought each other to get the point across?

EDIT: I understand that the zoners are more like 'local groups' with a single name in a sense, but have these groups ever gone toe-to-toe with each other?
I really doubt it considering we're always busy fighting someone else we all just get along all the time.

Usually.

If not I think all we do is ship stuff to eachother to improve relations...
While the Zoners haven't fought eachother according to my memory they HAVE been the collective punchingbag of Sirius eversince I first joined the server, even the Coalition in the distant past has taken potshots at em. But EACHOTHER? I've never seen that before aside form the odd lolwutter who doesn't have a CLUE of how RP is done.
Based on the insane amount of population growth from vanilla to Disco, I'd wager Zoners were making love and not war.
' Wrote:Based on the insane amount of population growth from vanilla to Disco, I'd wager Zoners were making love and not war.

Watching zoner fought each other will always be my wet dream
Only lolwuts
Wars between the freeports? Can I haz?

What if one freeport's administrator was an evil and charismatic peep who got rich with the cardamine trade and supplying all them pirates so he decides to take over the srs?

We haz one?

Why not make Dab or Zelot one?

We can make me one as well?

Can I haz?

No u cant:P
Why am I remembering an admin saying not just no, but hell no to this ever happening?
Quote:Why am I remembering an admin saying not just no, but hell no to this ever happening?

Because the Zoner's system of loose alliances/factions/administrators/whatever is really confusing and war would make it even worse and dumber =P
Pages: 1 2