Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Need admin help..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have no idea who admins are, other than those listed in-game who are all offline.. and I have no idea where to ask for help, so I just posted here.

A friend and I are somewhat in a confusing newb jam and need some assistance, I will PM any admin who responds.

Thanks for the time,
Aeota
Define newb jam?

If it's a technical issue you indeed need the admin's help, if it's an issue of game content there's plenty of members here who'd be willing to give some hints.
' Wrote:Define newb jam?

If it's a technical issue you indeed need the admin's help, if it's an issue of game content there's plenty of members here who'd be willing to give some hints.

A) My friend simply had 2,000,000 credits go missing abruptly overnight.. which is problematic because we both just flew a large distance to purchase new ships/IDs, and that was his entire savings for said ship

B) I actually purchased the ship, but unknowingly didn't have enough rep to purchase matching ID - now I'm stuck in the ship with no weapons or ID, not sure if I can even proceed anymore
Perhaps try posting your problem here, there's a good chance that people here who *aren't* admins can probably help you out.

EDIT: ninja'd... >.<
EDIT2: Ah damn... 5 min ninja... guess I opened the tab and forgot about it >.<
A) If it's exactly two millions it mighta been the costs for renaming or moving chars from one account to another. Did your buddy rename his character or put it on another account?

B) First rule when purchasing a new ship is dragging your old ID from the inventory of your old ship into the new one, to ensure you actually obtain one afterwards. If said ship is a transport or suchlike you can most likely simply purchase a Freelancer ID, it allows usage of small and medium transports of broad variety of kind.
Renaming costs two million credits, and that is what he did ...
Sorry for the confusion, he had no idea renaming cost creds ><

Thanks for the help, I'm flying to hopefully fix my rep issue now.