Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Gallic Junkers - transport ships
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I would like to ask a few questions about transport ships that can be used by Gallic Junkers. The GJ ID states that they can use brigands L'Ane, but when I got one it was nerfed to 75% power. The second question is about pirate line. By this I mean slave liner, pirate transport and pirate train, because they are in the same cell on the tech chart. GJ have green cell, but their ID states that they cannot use any transport with more than 3,600 cargo except for the l'Ane and Vache. A little clarification will be much appreciated.
if your ID says no more than 3600 so is no more than 3600. the pirate transport has 2900 .. if i'm not mistaken, so you can use the p transport but not the p train or the slave liner.

about the nerf .. have you saw if already report it has a bug?
That the ID makes an exemption for a specific ship on the cargo space limitations normally on the ID does not automatically mean you get the ship as a faction-native one. Besides, on a transport core the power nerf only has a minor effect - unless you start mounting heavier shielding.