Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: GRN bribe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm planning to fix one of my zoner rep with the GRN, however I dont want to destroy my current reputations, so if somebody knows what are the current factions what will goes down after a GRN, please share it with me. The Zoner ID has a rephack against the GRN?

Thanks in advance
I believe zoner dont have rephack with GRN, ask some people to get GRN mission for you, its much safer, 5-6 mission will do the tricks.
I do this kind of repping to my Samura ship and its only have affect on Gallic lawful reps
All my Zoners are red to the GRN, even those that never fired against the GRN!!!
Were they restarted in Gallia?
Zoner ID makes you hostile to GRN, though it's not rephacked in the meaning of not changeable.
If you take GRN bribes you can be sure that Bretonia will get hostile and probably OCs. Other than that i can't think of anything.
Default rep to GRN is hostile, but it can be washed away with missions or bribes.

I have done it with bribes a couple of times with different ships. The bret lawfuls go down quite a bit, there are some sympathy reps that also go down. Missions will do the same thing but not as severely.

1) go to Dounby Station in Orkney and take Gallic Police bribe from IMG, this will bring GRN to low neutral (enough to dock)

2) go to Battleship Oblique in Tau-44 and take GRN bribe