Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Admin notice: Player kicked in the balls.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Suleman / Repeater / King.Of.The.Kings has been sanctioned for:

Quote:1.2 Server administrators will impose sanctions on players for violating server rules and for any actions that harm server gameplay.

Consequences: Once every so often, someone appears who displays such an incomprehensibly attrocious attitude that it makes me want to vomit.

You are that person. Seriously.

What in the seven hells made you think that we wouldn't do anything about you agreeing to help someone with a transfer, then stealing his CapVIII armour upgrade, and battleship scanner then spreading the cash around your ships? You not only abused another players oorp trust for the sake of your own greed, but you then treated him like a peice of dirt when he attempted to persuade you to give it back. You were utterly lacking in remorse.

Maybe we'll make you regret your mindblowingly obnoxious decision instead.

You've been banned for a month. You've also lost your Liberty Dread, your trade ships, your Sabre, Roc, Praetorian, Pirate Transport and a Corsair Gunboat.

Link to original report (Admin use only)

COMPLETE SERVER RULES

BEFORE YOU POST

If you post in this sanction and are not directly involved or a leader of the accused person's faction be advised that you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions up to a ban.
Blaming members of your immediate family, neighbours, friends, pets, and assorted Orcs, Trolls and any other legendary creatures may result in the use of Admin Right #CTE 750AE
Delete.
I removed the account list.
To those who have seen it, don't be tempted to movechar or use them. You won't like it.
Delete too.
You don't report and wonder why no action gets taken. Silly boy. Of course we don't do anything about things we don't know about.

Most of your reports are dealt with, some actioned, some not. Those that aren't are not explained as it would take a large chunk out of our day to field PMs to those who's sanctions don't take.

Yes he threatened to report. He got a slap, a minor slap because frankly in his position I'd have a hard time controlling that urge myself.

You had about a billion credits worth of stuff deleted. Why? Because that's how much you said you'd make off the sale. Well now you've lost out.

Start from nothing, your choice. Left you enough to scrape together a decent sized ship. Wasn't totally evil.

That said I could have been and was in the mood to be, your actions were singularly distasteful.

Alley's warning applies, anyone touches Suleman's accounts I will be angry. Very angry.