Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To all you LN/LNS indies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Can someone add Tunicle1 to this Skype channel please.
Hell yeah I'm in. You got my Skype:)

Ships:
Alexis.Hunter -Guardian (indies need fighters and training:sleep:)
Edge|19th - Vengeance Guardian (birthday present from Hayden:ylove:)
LNS-Jason.Grace - Gunboat
LNS-Thalia.Grace - LSC
LNS-Los.Angeles - Dread

I also have access to Jimmy's LABC, Iwo Jima, and I think Zahas made a shared carrier....I think...
' Wrote:If there's something the Xenos can do in that matter, let us know. You know which bell to ring!

Yeah , might wanna start with explaining people that we hate foreigners more then LN.:P
when we arrived with bombers in New York yesterday , one navy feller said something along the lines of
''o great , now the xenos are here to help the rheinlanders too'' :lol:
Anyway , Xenos will always join the side of Liberty in case of a foreign invasion...
Right, i'll participate too.
You already got my skype joe, though in case you forgot, screename's Mäthe.
[NG]-LNS-Columbia - dread
LNS-Nashville - LABC
[NG]-Assault21 - GB
Aswell as fighter/bomber.
Joe you have props and major kudos

ive tried something like this in game back when i flew my LABC

i might actually start flying her again

To Hunter: use iwo if needed,im cool with it

' Wrote:Ok folks, time for building some tactics. That's mostly for the LABCs, we should find how and where they're most effective, as now, unfortunately, our small LNS fleet is 80% LABC.
Also assault 1 wanted from ages ago to do some training with the bulk of the LNS, but after they get their b*** kicked by RM they just log off.
~LNS-Son.Of.Osiris ; LNS-Nidhogg;

SKYP-3: yo.savin

Well, I noticed that LNS come on where there is some action and once it is over they log off or go into they way and leave group, that is why it is so hard to organize group training.

And honestly, fleet trainings and team work is far more importand than just training duels.
RNC/Et2 already developed countless team work tactics for raids, they are very flexible, moving all around field, but they spam missiles on 1 target and run to one another or rush 1 target together when they have opportunity.
Toss me to the channel as well. Got LD, LABC and GB at my disposal.

Add the.eagle.eye

I believe you got it anyway.
' Wrote:Which video it was and where can I find it? I know how OP Liberty tech is, but never hurts to try and learn smth new.

And yeh, as a TX raiding Rheinland capwhore, I'll join as well. Still have my LD for Connecticut entertainment.

Liberty tech is not OP, it is just good one, Rheinland tech is better and more noob friendly.

Navy LABC is a very good ship, but it have also many weakpoints, for example, RNC cruizer can get on gunboat and hit it very very hard, LABC have troubles in fight again gunboats ( not agile enoght ) and it has just 6 light slots ( shot 4 in all directions and 6 in one small direction ), not realy good anty subcraft ship.

LABC seems to be far better in spaming Missiles or LM, but most navy try to rush RNC battleship with it so it end up useless.

RNC cruizers are great to shot subs ( alot turrets ), hit gunboats hard ( I learned from experience ), and even if RNC cruizer lose again LABC, it can still run ( RNC cruizers often run to BS and carriers for cover ), so even if RNC cruizer is weaker than LABC, RNC cruizer is usefull for many situations when LABC focus most on long range and anty cruizer fight.

RNC battleships are easy to rush enemy, spam missiles at range or cover cruizers ( sure they are big targets, but LNS need to learn how to exploit this weakpoint ).

Navy Dreads are small and agile, but it is usefull only if you can use it well, navy Dread not have many light slots so it end up as food for bombers ( and 51st have tons of bombers ready all time ).

Navy bomber Upholder is trash, Delta1 said it from his own experience, do not even bother using upholder, try to get Cyvilian bomber like ROC with navy ID instead, it will let you survive alot longer.

RM and 51st use bombers alot because rheinalnd bombers are very good one, from all subs, rheinalnd bombers give me most troubles, they are able to get very close to my gunboat under my fire and SNAC from very close.

So Rheinalnd tech is better and noob friendly, navy tech is good, but it require skills to use it well.
' Wrote:I see this as military meeting and training in Virginia could be allowed for some =LSF= that are willing to be part of the team, but mainly we'll be with our bombers. It will acutally help =LSF= personel with fighting skills.

What do you say?

Sure. They're welcome.
I could use some fighter group combat training and learning to actually nova something that is not turtle.
Oh, and teamplay, right... that too

Ships:
[NG]-Henrey.Wallis and all its variations - two Upholders, guardian and a libby
[NG]-LTS-Everett - battlecamara
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8