Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Discovery 4.86 Update 4 general bugs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[disregard]
Ships stuck at jumpgate entrance? hmm, I was thinking this is 'design intent', I had to shoot'em: one jumped, one moved away, other 4 or 5 ships had to be destroyed in order to permit access to jumpgate.
All ships were NPC. That happened BEFORE update4... when I was still having a Mantra:((

Aet: Yea, before update 4. How about now then? Because that issue was addressed.
I have a terrible lag/ping ingame which was realy unusual before update4...
I don't have even any connection problems becouse it works as it worked becouse.

Maybe any of you know why it should happen.

Aet: A bit more info then "I'm laggy" might be helpful here. When does it happen? Where does it happen? How does it manifest? If you give us nothing to go on, expect no answer.
Hello folks

Undocked from planet Juno, unfortunately I didn't type the /stuck command fast enough so I got toasted from the rear to the front. Nice ball of fire, me in the middle. Cargo lost - additional ways to fly.

Please, do some adjustments / improvements with the mooring fixtures blocking the way out of all the planet's orbits. Isn't a higher planet leaving point possible ?

Lane docking in Gallileo with a Stork or a Ryuujin = medium desaster I am feeling handicapped...
The lane rings after the gates are the worst the ship is trying to fly beside the lane rings then gets stopped by the lane ring itself. Using backwards gear, strafe left / right then docking again to the lane mostly results in the same crashing. Quite frustrating

Cheers

;)

Aet: We have a plugin ready that should fix the docking issues. However it'll take some doing so don't expect a final fix on this until 4.87

Edit: The ship destroyed while undocking from planet Juno was a Ryuujin
' Wrote:Well first of all thanks for updating this fine game.

today after i have updated my game and try something on my Sever, i found out some strange things.

1. It seems my ship is invincible after undocking from a Player constructed base.
2. The Core upgrade seems to do not work in the right way. After i started the upgrade the base upgrades immediatly to level 2 but do not get thier additional 3 buildingslots. (and the build manager do not say that the base are building the core upgrade just as it does for strorage modules.)

I have shortly search the forum for this issues, but at the time i havent found something like that problem here.

hope some get a solution.
From the release-tread...
Hi,

If you do a Core-Upgrade on a player Base the upgrade gets applied immediately and no resources are used. The new Max Healthpoints and Core-Level are updatet. The new Module Slots and externel changings on the Base are only visible after a Server Restart.

If you have a cloaking device mounted on your ship and undocking from a player base, cloaking is applied. You can't disable it. Trying to disable it with the /cloak command says: Cloaking device not aviable. After docking on a normal Base and undocking everything is normal again.

After a little Time the Server was running ~5 h and ~20 Logins the Name of the Player Base dissapeared and showed "Default IDS 650001" instead. (Not sure about the Number sorry, forgot to screen that.)

This Bugs appered on a Server running on Win 7 Professional SP 1 64-Bit, if it has something to do with it;)

Sorry for Misspellings or gramatical mistakes, my English lessons where a long time ago;)

EDIT: It seems that Radick just postet the same Bugs as me while i was typing my report. I found another one: The Base don't remember the setting newgoods on. I need to retype it everytime i try to sell something new to the Base.

Greetings
' Wrote:Undocked from planet Juno, unfortunately I didn't type the /stuck command fast enough so I got toasted from the rear to the front. Nice ball of fire, me in the middle. Cargo lost - additional ways to fly.
To be able to test this and find the cause, the developers need to know which ship you were flying. Also, in case the problem is in your character files, they should know which character had the problem.
' Wrote:If you do a Core-Upgrade on a player Base the upgrade gets applied immediately and no resources are used. The new Max Healthpoints and Core-Level are updatet. The new Module Slots and externel changings on the Base are only visible after a Server Restart.
Yes, we had the same bug on WinXP32bit (actual patches).
' Wrote:I have a terrible lag/ping ingame which was realy unusual before update4...
I don't have even any connection problems becouse it works as it worked becouse.

Maybe any of you know why it should happen.

Aet: A bit more info then "I'm laggy" might be helpful here. When does it happen? Where does it happen? How does it manifest? If you give us nothing to go on, expect no answer.

Actualy,it happens on my every char,everytime when i log in. BUt i have to say that,after 30-40 mins or even after an hour my ping is normal,dunno whats going on with it. And this thing happens from the first day of Update4...
Please,check my chars/accaunts (Jokerz|Mr.Plague) if there are any problems....
Thanks.
Two (major) bugs are back:

Missiles / torpedos can't hit big ships (shields) anymore.
"Tested" this on my Golem, torpedos hit me in the engines and no damage was dealt to the shields. Further testing would be required if this is an overall bug with big ships and if it's only a problem with hitting shields.

Extreme game-lag / game-freeze-ups on ship-bumpings.
Had BHG gunboats bump into my Jormungand, which caused the game to freeze up even for up to a few seconds. Pretty sure this is not limited to only the Jormungand.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7