Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Yo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So...

hi.

Funny,while I tried to register,I noted that I already had a user on this forum.Dating to you know when?

2008.I was 14 in 2008 :lol:
Welcome back!

:unsure:

Call yourself a Disco vet that rarely uses the forums and those who pay attention to the post counts will instantly respect you. The reverse of those whom think their importance increases with each successive title.

Trollol :crazy:

Welcome to Disco, thought I'd give a realistic taste of the place.
hi pal
' Wrote:2008.I was 14 in 2008 :lol:

OI! now i feel really REALLY old. Welcome back.
' Wrote:Welcome back!

Call yourself a Disco vet that rarely uses the forums and those who pay attention to the post counts will instantly respect you. The reverse of those whom think their importance increases with each successive title.

With 2 posts did in the same day(in 2008)I'm hardly a vet.I was never a vet in FL in general.I was always kinda n00bish,but I always enjoyed the game,nevertheless.I also quite often visited the forums,just to see what happened meanwhile,seeing the eventual new factions and so on.

To the others,thanks for the welcoming :)
Hello check the Mollys we have something to offer I guess.
' Wrote:Hello check the Mollys we have something to offer I guess.

[color=#FFFFFF]They don't run this base but they have an understanding with the people who do
' Wrote:Welcome back!

made me giggle

Username removed

Welcome
' Wrote:made me giggle

[color=#FFFFFF]**** SOL! 05!
Pages: 1 2