Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Xeno Alliance Faction Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
[Image: sz3vLrP.png]

Knights of Labor

Xeno Alliance

Here's the place to give us all your feedback and tell us about things you like or don't like.
Pretty perfect. Nothing to add, really. I don't know if positive comments are welcome as well?
Oh well!
' Wrote:Pretty perfect. Nothing to add, really. I don't know if positive comments are welcome as well?
Oh well!

I dunno. I've never been fully satisfied with the bit 'o story up there. Might have to take another crack at it.

Thanks though!
This looks a lot like a faction creation request. This forum is for existing Faction feedback.

If it is a request, I will move the topic.

Verg
' Wrote:This looks a lot like a faction creation request. This forum is for existing Faction feedback.

If it is a request, I will move the topic.

Verg
Verg, the XA is already official. Has been for about a month. This is just a new Faction Feedback.
First, positive comment: XA pilots have been some of the most amusing ones for me to listen to in-game. Your chatter has been one of the highlights of my second character's short careeer. Especially the taunting.

I do have questions, though. I can understand the limitation to Xeno and Civillian weaponry, but is there any specific reason for it to be only Civilian pulse guns and Xeno particle blasters, with no other types allowed? Also, what of missiles and mines? Normally, I'd assume they're allowed, but with your extra restrictions on weapon types...
*chuckles* Thanks for the compliment!

It's rather to our detraction in a way, the jibing, as I'm rather sure that an actual Xeno terrorist wouldn't carry on so. I just happen to be a bit of a clown and it bleeds over.

Besides, one can only try to be evil for so long before everyone you meet just throws *static* at you whenever you log in.

Any and all conventional missiles in addition to any and all mine layers are, of course, permitted. To the best of my knowledge there are no missiles or mines that are reserved for any specific faction alignment and those which are tied to a specific factions (I believe train disruptors are a Hessian product) are freely available to all care of our good friends to Zoners.'

Edit: It was brought to my attention that I did not fully answer the question, so here's a little more:

The reason that it's specifically Xeno particle cannons and civilian pulse weapons is because other weapons are generally considered in good taste only when acquired via diplomatic relations. I.E. Hessians may use Outcast weapons because those two factions are chummy with one another.

The Xenos, on the other hand, have zero friends. They're rather unique in this regard and that's one of the reasons I enjoy playing them. You undock and the whole world is red to you save the other fellows flying your flag.

So the end point being that the only guns we use are Xeno guns because who's guns would we use otherwise? One could say Zoner, but that just isn't good form.
I admire your weapon list, it's really perfect. And Widows/Suntigers aren't that bad.
So no real reason to use any other weapons.

Anyway, I'v heard a rumor that XA acquired another Taiidan bomber.. True/False?
' Wrote:I admire your weapon list, it's really perfect. And Widows/Suntigers aren't that bad.
So no real reason to use any other weapons.

Anyway, I'v heard a rumor that XA acquired another Taiidan bomber.. True/False?

The XA high command have decided that we will now use three whole Taiidans. Rumour confirmed. However the boots will still use the preagle. This gives us a chance of actually surviving. When the new Roc arrives we'll be switching back. But it is hard to get the boots all sorted out rep wise when the bomber you're piloting turns slower than a lib carrier.

Oh and just a note regarding the Taiidan's status it is referred to as a civilian bomber in the read me.
Whilst the readme is quite deceptive (Raven Claw in the Civ section, whut?), the Taiidan is fine for now I think. I have fought preagles quite a bit on my Lane Hacker, they are terrible.
Plus, i've seen one with a Arwing-bug, two of his weapons couldn't be seen and CD was missing.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24