Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Not the appropriate place for that
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
So yesterday i found out my GF is cheating on me with another guy...

Life´s so miserable :/
I´m desperate, but would like to get some suggestions and support guys... what should i do...

I´m broke:(
Call me on skype, open up a beer and lets share the pain. Know that story all too well.

Right now the best idea is to get some alcohol into your blood and sleep it out. I really have no other suggestions.

inb4 "women are shiz" and "Lock the thread"
In the event of you not having confronted her about it yet:

Cheat on her with another girl.
Make your heart stone and go have fun, be it online or outside.
' Wrote:Make your heart stone and go have fun, be it online or outside.

I wish it just as easy...I mainly try not to think about it...But everything reminds me of her.

Vengeance? For not being wanted? Primitive.

Personally I'd move on. Yes, just like that. If it was meaningless enough to her, devote no further meaning to what was. Celebrate, and find someone else if you're starting to feel lonely. Life's too damn short to wallow in selfpity or grief. And clinging to something that was obviously an illusion will just compound the problem.

[Edit] Spazzy's suggestion could be a nice short-term fix too.
[color=#FFFFFF]Been there done that, and you will cry and whine, and cry and whine, and cry and whine even more and and it won't heal ever. But it will get better when you say **** it and move on
That really sucks.
Girls can be nasty, nasty creatures at times.

Send me a PM or catch me on Skype if you want to talk/vent
Oh man, that really sucks.

All I couls suggest you, is to go out and have fun.
Try to forget her. Better don't look after her, it'll just increase the heartache.
Sure - easy said...

But I'm sure you'll find someone new soon again.

Username removed

Hey dude, I cannot say everything I would want to tell you on this forums, but accept my skype and we can talk it over there, I wanna help ya get over it, I know how much of a pain this is.
Pages: 1 2 3