Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: New to the server
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just wanted to say hello. I use to play FL back in 2010 me and a few friends had our own server. I was a fighter pilot for a very short time. I worked my way to freighters and transports and then to capital ships. I piloted both of the liberty capital ships. I am going to stick with fighters for awhile and maybe work my way back up to transports not sure yet. Any suggestions on which fighters are the best would be welcomed as well as weapons since I don't know a lot about them. Also which factions should I look into. Thanks hope to see you ingame.
Greetings.

Do you like Rheinland?
Hi welcome. Do you want a lot of pew-pew with no substance or do you want to be a part of the overall story arc? One of the factions in or around Rheinland is probably your best bet for the former, Bretonia has a lot to offer for the latter.

Welcome
Welcome to the Discovery Server and Forum. We might look creepy but you'll fit just fine.

Please don't seek best weapons/ships for joining the faction, look for fun and good company of folks that will make your time here cool.
' Wrote:Welcome to the Discovery Server and Forum. We might look creepy but you'll fit just fine.

Please don't seek best weapons/ships for joining the faction, look for fun and good company of folks that will make your time here cool.

I agree with you koske. I am looking for a good group of people to have fun with. When I asked about ships I am just tired of this starter ship so was getting an idea of what's affordable that I can get for now. Don't really know much about rheineland as I spent most of my time destroying them last time I played. When I ran trade routes most of those were in the outer zones back to liberty. Suppose I should check out rheineland though. Thanks for the help.
Welcome mate;)
why dont you take a look here to find good ship and equip and related info for you. Good luck out there.
Welcome there, mate.

Rheinland has currently a lot to offer in my opinion.
Welcome to the forums im Fairly new but ive been here a few months and im on the server often just PM me oon here for the people i play as
Welcome mate.
Pages: 1 2