Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: ADMIN NOTICE : PLAYER SANCTIONED
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Kaa'EL has been sanctioned owing to a report posted for:

Quote:3.3 Out-of-character (OOC) chat must not be used in system or local chat. OOC communication in group or private chat between players will cease if one player requests it. Admins are free to communicate with any player at any time.

5.2 All attacks must be the result of some form of role play. "Engaging" is not sufficient. An attack is any hostile action that drains shields to less than 50%. Being hit with a CD is not considered an attack. If a player is attacked he has a right to defend himself regardless of who is attacking.

6.9 You must follow the restrictions/allowances of your ID, as well as the diplomacy of the NPC faction it
represents. If your ID does not represent an NPC faction (generic IDs), then your reputation and conduct
must match the actions of your character. You must not dock at bases that your NPC faction is hostile to, or
attack allies of your NPC faction.

Consequences: Fined all credits and guns and stuff. Read the rules. You are not using them.

Admin Link to Report
Greetings Admin.
I have just noticed that my character "Kaa'EL" has been sanctioned and all my weapons, Chettah thruster, ID and credits have been removed from this character.
Can you explain me more precisely what have i done?
I can tell you ne thing...the Kaa'EL character wasn't online from 2 days or so.
Yesterday i logged in with Kaa'EL to get him back from Gallia to New York.
So that was that.
I have brought him back to New York and logged out.
SO please explain me what Kaa'EL did wrong?
Please notice that if you are wrong i would like back my stuff!
Waiting for your reply.
Thank you .
As the one who report you, I would like to say few words to you

1. If you have an excuse for your action, I believe admins will ignore your reason here
Quote:I can tell you ne thing...the Kaa'EL character wasn't online from 2 days or so.
Yesterday i logged in with Kaa'EL to get him back from Gallia to New York.
So that was that.
I have brought him back to New York and logged out.
I have tons of SS as proof that you have broke the rules, and if you want to blame other than yourself I'd say admins have declare clearly that
Quote:Blaming members of your immediate family, neighbours, friends, pets, and assorted Orcs, Trolls and any other legendary creatures may result in the use of Admin Right #CTE 750AE

2. This RP server, RP is FORCED, I was trying to RP you, I was trying to talk to you as civilized person, I was trying to explain to you that I'm playing my role, and yet you choose to become an ignorant person

3. I did report you not because I hate you or I want you to pay what you did to me, I report you because its your choise, I was trying to tell you in the nice way, but you choose the hard way.

4. If you need help how to RP, contact me or some people who do know how to RP, we will show you how to do it and once again we are to play, for fun and to help others

Edit : If you care to read the signature below me then you'll remember your mistake
Well this is odd to me...i don't understand a thing what your are saying, and i don't want to be ignorant and i am not like you said.
Sorry if you misunderstood me but i still don't understand what have i done.
Anyway i wish you a nice day .