Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Closed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
<strike>I want that Lane hacker gunboat. Then after buying that sweet thing, I'm at the equipment/weapons section and find I'm not "friendly enough" It would be nice to see that fixed. Now I'm gonna be out 20 million sirus credits.

Any Lane-hackers want 15 million to get me some basic lane hacker GB turrets?</strike>
Go buy basic guns for now. Should have been full green before getting the ship.
Hacker Gunboat needs full guard rep to buy their turrets, which is kinda silly really. But then again, the only cap they have nowadays is the GB.
I'm sure if you toss a few beers to them Hackurs you'll be able to get "friendly" with them in more than one way.
--
Also: Why Flood?
This should be in the help section.
Or the Mod section, if you want something 'fixed'.

However, it's in the source code. This cannot be fixed unless you pay Microsoft a lot of zeroes. And give them ownership and sales rights of this mod.

Get your reps, then set out your ship.

And stop posting good stuff in Flood.

Merlin's beard, Harry.
Yeah, I see that now. I used to have a liberty gunship and I was able to get turrets. Flood?! Beats me...
To be more helpful then others here. Get basics at Freeport 2 in bering/freeport 4 in Magelan, or Ames research station in Kepler. All zoner bases, so you should be ok. Then just do some missions for the hacker guns.
Do not fret. We have all made similar mistakes here.