Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Oi!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I figured Ive been ghosting about long enough, time to post!

Generally pretty new, havn't played Freelancer in years....recently a friend bugged me to re-install it for another mod (A BSG one. ) Getting a little tired of the lack of ships, I started searching around. Glad I did, I had utterly forgotten about this magnificant mod!

So far the community has been great in-game, not to mention the superb admin support. Havn't had any troubles so far.

Anyway...enough about me.

Hope to see you all in game.
Welcome Mr Oi, glad to see you have found your way to the forums. Welcome to disco, where the party never ends. What will follow will at some point be a few warnings, a few plugs for factions (looking at Del) Just make sure you've read the rules and go have fun.

Adam
Oi! A man after my own heart! Welcome to the party, mate, I think you'll do just fine here.

Pardon our OORP dust.
Thanks for the welcome you two!

Yes, I have read the rules. Very helpful. Because of 'em I really havn't had any problems with anyone.

May I ask what OORP is?
Out of Role Play.

Anyway welcome to Disco, beware the communist penguins, -- Muhahahah too late Xing:P
remember the rules, make sure everyone remembers them too..
You'll do just fine.. :)

-Dave
Welcome to disco
hello!
welcome and beware of communist penguins. In soviet discovery, communist penguins eat YOU!
Enjoy the mod and server~
Oi!! Ello!

Anyway. Welcome to Discovery! Enjoy your stay here!

~Mike

Hi:)
welcome
Pages: 1 2 3