Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Oh hey look i'm back
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Derp.
' Wrote:Well, such people are certainly not adapted to functioning in society, thus they shall not contribute to the gene pool in a useful manner.

At least, they should be made incapable of contributing to the pool at all.
I've met many a brony and many a furry doing more to contribute to society than you seem capable of.
' Wrote:I've met many a brony and many a furry doing more to contribute to society than you seem capable of.

Now you're just being presumptuous. :sleep:
' Wrote:Now you're just being presumptuous. :sleep:
Generally when someone on an internet forum starts spewing crap about Natural Selection with a rudimentary knowledge on how it works, using that as an excuse to target a group of people, I can assume that they themselves would not benefit the gene pool (or more accurately, society) much at all.
' Wrote:Generally when someone on an internet forum starts spewing crap about Natural Selection with a rudimentary knowledge on how it works, using that as an excuse to target a group of people, I can assume that they themselves would not benefit the gene pool (or more accurately, society) much at all.

So you replace a rudimentary knowledge in a subject with a rudimentary knowledge in people.
I can't say I'm surprised. :lol:
' Wrote:So you replace a rudimentary knowledge in a subject with a rudimentary knowledge in people.
I can't say I'm surprised. :lol:
Explain?

All you've done is use a concept you obviously don't understand, and use it to target certain groups of peopl (and I believe, among other things, that kind of attitude isn't looked upon in a friendly manner here).

EDIT: Can't be bothered to continue this with you. Aren't worth the energy. Time for sleep.
www.broniesforgood.org/

Whooo contributing
' Wrote:EDIT: Can't be bothered to continue this with you. Aren't worth the energy. Time for sleep.

And likewise, I was about to say it was time to finish up.:smile2:
And I must add, although the Brony community does have its fair share of bad apples, and can be a little overwhelming at times, as a collective they're damn better than most communities on and off the internet.
POST 70 SNIPER FOR NO REASON
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8