Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hearts of Iron: Darkest Hour
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I play this game quite a lot, and I've started becoming a light coder for the Kaiserreich mod, and I've made a lot of cheat events for it.

For those not in the know, its a grand strategy game where you can practically play any nation in the world in either WWI or WWII scenarios, from Germany to Nepal! There are a lot of mods that take advantage of the 'community driven engine' that allows greater mod capabilities.

Anyone play?

I'm a Kaiserreich addict... :crazy:
I don't play it personally but it looks interesting from what you said

I might consider trying it after I read it on gamespot and watch a few vids on youtube

And also if my PC meets the minimum requirements...

PS: Nevermind, will get it tomorow, though, do you have objectives in it or you can pursue your own goals?Is it also historically accurate or you can also make changes to it, like play with Germany and ally with America, kinda like in the Total War series
There is a Hearts of Iron 3 chat, but I don't believe anyone plays Darkest Hour.
Hearts of Iron 3 sucks completely compared to Darkest Hour. Better mods for DH, simpler to understand and no DLC malarky.
' Wrote:Hearts of Iron 3 sucks completely compared to Darkest Hour. Better mods for DH, simpler to understand and no DLC malarky.
Well I actually started downloading it when I saw this thread (meant to much earlier, forgot). I'll try it out after I try out Crusader Kings II.
I did hear that CK II is a great game, though I'm not going to get that one.
Just got Hearts of Iron 2 with doomsday and armageddon

Sweet little munchies of pure RTS I must say...Really awesome

Playing with my country(Romania) and I am currently conquering Hungary...I conquered one of their territories and they then requested peace and offered 3 territories and now they have 2 territories left which I am planning to conquer:D
Though I am waiting for the inevitable moment when Russia will come and rape me
I play Darkest Hour.

Wonderful game.