Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey and welcome to Disco.

Group wise disco's got more factions than it knows what to do with, both official and unofficial.

So i'm sure that you should have no issues finding any. Mining wise if I were to offer any advise i'd recommend the FTU, being involved with them, I can say that their certainly one of the more active groups for mining in Disco. If not them then the IMG would likely be your next best bet.

Unlawful group wise I'm really only involved in the Assembly, an unoffical Pro-Imperialist movement in Kusari, so I'd likely not be able to offer you much info other than that i'm afraid.

Anyway, have fun, and if your flying by Kusari or Bretonia maybe i'll see you around.
Thank You too, Arctic,
i´m not sure now what kind of player i want to be. First i think it´s time for some "discovery"... ;)
I´ve tried mining first cause i needed some credits, so i have to look what comes next. Most money i made with some good trading journeys, so let´s see where my way will go.
Greetz, Carl
[Image: 06zuw.png]

Hello. Enjoy the game, and be sure to check out the many new features included in update 4.
OMG, i´ve seen this today first, sorry! Thanks for the warm welcome! Hope to seeya anywhere in Bretonia if my ship takes the long trip...
Greetz, Carl
yo
I´m not really sure but... cardi? ;)

I will visit o alpha again and thanks...
Of course;)

The Outcast way.
Pages: 1 2