Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Train blown after undocking from planet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Undocking from some planets with bigger trade ships (tryed with BWT and Colossus) is still broken. After undock, ship is stucked in mooring fixture so still in atmosphere and then blown up. Had this problem at Kyushu, New Berlin and Stuttgart. It started in 4.86 and still was not fixed. Maybe the problem is that fixtures are too much away from planet, maybe if they will be closer, the model would go through without any problems.

Btw. after update 4 trade lanes sometimes work weird, ships have problems with them.
Undock

/stuck /stuck /stuck /stuck /stuck /stuck /stuck /stuck /stuck

Pressing TAB or any of the strafe keys also helps. For the Lib Battle Trans, for example, you usually get stuck on the right side, so pressing A while undocking helps.
Of course, but this is not a solution of problem, especially when it was brought by 4.86.
Given planets are the main problem, I'll try and implement the "mooring fix" for the planetary docking moor and see how things go. This will prevent fighters from quickdocking to the mooring fixture, and is bound to cause Q_Q. But it should cause big ships to undock in reverse like the vanilla game does, thus fixing this once and for all.
' Wrote:it should cause big ships to undock in reverse like the vanilla game does, thus fixing this once and for all.

Good to hear. Looking forward to see that ingame...
Quote:Undock

/stuck /stuck /stuck /stuck /stuck /stuck /stuck /stuck /stuck

Pressing TAB or any of the strafe keys also helps. For the Lib Battle Trans, for example, you usually get stuck on the right side, so pressing A while undocking helps.

That

All you need to do (the devs) is make it so the mooring fixtures are nocollided like the docking rings.
Another observation in Vache: planet Quillan undocking is fine, New Paris from Saint-Germain again with stuck in atmosphere (but one /stuck is usually enough to solve it).
Another observation in Shetland and Colossus:

planets Kyushu and Honsu: stucked in mooring point but outside atmosphere
planet Mayenne: stucked inside atmosphere
Oh are we giving observations now?

I thought it was known that almost every mooring fixture kills a train.. I've undocked from planet kyushu and malta with my kusari train and get blown up.
' Wrote:Oh are we giving observations now?

I thought it was known that almost every mooring fixture kills a train.. I've undocked from planet kyushu and malta with my kusari train and get blown up.

Only place that ever did it to my Kusari Train before this weekend was Planet Stuttgart. Now it happened on one of the New Parises (I think the north one). Haven't had any issue anywhere else since the update though.
Pages: 1 2