Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Faction Logo and Banner - UP TO 500M
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Time to get serious.
Sevastopol Division is a group of formerly Colonial citizens and military pilots that joined the Coalition and run Sevastopol Depot. They keep ally bases supplied and are heavily involved in research and development of new fuel sources, and weapons engineering. The Sevastopol Division is open to any qualified Coalition citizen.

Simply put, we are looking for media for the SD. It should be simple and contain no ingame images, of course. Though image quality is important, the toughest part of this is design and concept. Somewhere from 200 million to 500 million is what is available, but if it's outstanding in every way, it could go as high as 750 mil. Maybe.

The main colors should be red and yellow, black, and blue (in that order of preference).
You have the information, and a lot of artistic license here. Be as creative as possible. Go forth and create, and I promise it'll be worth your while.

Also, one last thing... there was a lot of really intriguing early Soviet art. Beat The Whites with the Red Wedge is one of my favorites. Abstract concepts for the logo are an interesting field. Good luck to you all.
Bump <strike>Stop!</strike> in the name of money <strike>love</strike>.
Nobody's interested in this at all?:(
[Image: logos.jpg]
Could we see what it looks like if the bottom piece is shorter, and ends in an arrow?
Just gonna poke my head in this thread and say.. perhaps move it to signature requests and have the amount you're willing to pay in the title. I have found numbers draw people quicker.