Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Getting friendly to "The Wild"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi,
well I'm kinda new to discovery but i played vanilla a lot and
there if you want a faction like you you just shoot there enemy npc's or perform missions for their allies.
BUT this seems a bit difficult for The Wild
because if you shoot "everybody but nomads" you will just get the rep of "somebody who hates the guys you shot" and not Wild rep.
Has anyone an idea how this could work?
You can't get wild reputation like that, if you wish to join you must apply to official faction.
// Sorry for double post, I got the same error again:(
Why do factions have this "we have an NPC-faction but you can't join it" thing?
(eg. Wild, Coalition, nomads,...)
Factions that can engage everybody for any reason have to be closed or else they would get flooded with twitchers.
Quote:Factions that can engage everybody for any reason have to be closed or else they would get flooded with twitchers.

Indeed.

It is good for server balance, otherwise we would be having 100.000 Marduks in New York pirating DSE without any RP at all, being in such faction already gives you status of good RP player.
seems justified.
Well thank you for the information.
"Let's rep Wild, so I can buy Nomad Artifacts." (bandit)

You can always keep joining the Nomads or Wild as a goal. It's not impossible, it just takes patience and a working understanding of RP. Also, you should know that it's not all about shooting everything you see.

Click here if you'd like to see information on joining the K'Hara (Nomads)
Click here for information on Das Wilde (their recruitment is a bit more closed, you need to do something to get their attention in a good way)
' Wrote:Indeed.

It is good for server balance, otherwise we would be having 100.000 Marduks in New York pirating DSE without any RP at all, being in such faction already gives you status of good RP player.

I dont see that a bad thing.
Pages: 1 2