Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: James Walker of the Galatic Empire, at your service.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Greetings Mortals,

Some of you may have seen me around...

I am James Walker from the Freeworlds Server, we have been getting alot of people fr0m discovery lately and I had heard alot of things about it so I decided to come and try it out...

Seems nice and the RP is good.

Look forward to Annihilating you all.

-Walker
hey hi. I am Tal from FW, I dont seems to recall you, but doesnt matter, welcome here.
And of course! Beware of the communist penguins!

Enjoy around
Welcome to Discovery, take the time to get familiar with the thousand and one rules and enjoy yourself.
Hey a member of wolf squadron.
welcome to discovery
ive left here and gone to freeworlds

im new there
[IN-BkScrp]Spar and [IN-Broadaxe]Spar
Ah Vape.

I would be Fahrad Fett probably the first person you fought.

Speaking Vape, are you any good of a pilot here?
capship yes, fighter no
ive grown to addicted to FW to come back to disco atm.
if ya need help i can direct you to some good pilots though

and yeah i remember ya.
the one who owned me with a basilisk
then i killed you....sorta
was a good fight
now im flying a TIE Vengeance for the Black Scorpions
Yes...

Our previous duel had you die much to fast, so I figured dotting your hull with a shield buster would do better... Missiles hurt at near PB range...

-Walker

EDIT: Wonder if the good pilots here would be a challenge since your said to be an Average...
sovereign in Broadaxe pwned us both today.
fired a pair of krupx torps at point blank when i ran into em while ekilling
xD
but ive gotten better, id like to face ya again sometime with my new TIE Vengeance
The fighting style is a lot different here, mate. We have much more sluggish ships than FW, and we still use regens, plus Capships aren't nearly as good as they need to be. I imagine you'll have a real tough time not getting owned by some of the better pilots. Go try Korrd's bomber out for size, I think he took it out for a walk tonight:lol:
Actually I am doing just fine dodging and fighting...

Killing 4 Red Hessian Ships in a X-Shuttle with 2 Justice MK1 and a Lane Hacker Weapon... Barely touched my shield...

Plus it does not matter to me about slower ships, as the enemy is slower too... It takes some getting used to but months ago when I was a quarter of a good pilot as I was now... I went to FLU Mod and I was an excellent pilot.
All that I need to do is just Survive the first pass and I win.
Spar knows what I speak of.

-Walker
Pages: 1 2