Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Great to be here!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone!

This is Supernova, checking in.

Yes, I know what you are thinking, and I must say it is in my own lack of research to find that my callsign previously belonged to an ignorant offender of the universal law.

I tell you all, I am a noble citizen and have absolutely no intentions of such heinous criminal behavior!

My apologies for my foolish error in callsign choice, and one would hope that I am nonetheless treated as a humble friend of the citizens of Sirius.

Thank you, and a good day to you all.
Mmm, you may be made fun of a little at first for that name, possibly in trouble, but eh, your call mate. Welcome to Discovery.

-Dustin
Not knowing what happened to the OTHER Supernov-whatever, I welcome you with open arms! Welcome to Discovery! OH! And don't eat Dustin's Cookies. He's got poison powder in there...
Welcome! Enjoy yourself, read the rules, now, go read them, seriously.

If they haven't already (and the usual suspects have not) there should be some fellas knocking on the door to offer you useful links and strange offers of employment, click the links, ignore the plugs, unless they are for Zapp's stories. The only faction you'll ever need to join is the Democratic Peoples Of Liberty. If that doesn't float your boat, however there's a couple of other links in my sig.
well, welcome to the server
join the lawful side of Sirius and
beware of the communist penguins
enjoy the place
Welcome to Discovery, look over the thousand of millions of rules and enjoy yourself.
They don't have poison in them, they're fine to eat. (Unless they're the explody kind...)

Welcome! I dunno what happened to the older one, but meh. I couldn't care less if I did. See, you spell so much better than he did.
Hmm.... fresh blood....

Welcome, welcome, and enjoy your stay here at Disco! We have many fine players here, and are always glad to have more. Oh, and if none of Del's stuff interests you, then you can always serve das Gottkanzler by enlisting in the RFP (second last post). Bretonia could always use some more people, too, so you might want to sign up with the QCRF or the BPA.

Good luck and safe flight!