Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: so... nomads going to have a base?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Can't think of anything more inRP than having the Wild supply a base at Altair in Iota
and I cant think of anything more iRP than seeing nomads shooting their own npcs to get cloaks....
Yes. this is something I find absolutely weird, considering the Nomads / Wild should have been the first to be able to use cloaks, and they can't do it because it would require OORP to supply their "player base" and even though would look like a human base.
The Wilde having a base and paying random smugglers to supply it without them knowing what it actually was would be neat.
could kill the hunters and make use of the nomad remains

Wild already hijack cargo, nothing new to hijack the base supplies
Nommies shouldn't need it, but then Nommies should be bloody scary. Alas years of whining have left them rather toothless.
I 100% support free cloaks to any nomad official player.
' Wrote:Nommies shouldn't need it, but then Nommies should be bloody scary. Alas years of whining have left them rather toothless.
Then we need to buy them some dentures...

I support the idea of some sort of Nomad bases, but I think they'd need to operate separately to the methods used to keep human bases operational.

How, on the other hand, is a different matter.

PS: What Alvin said. Free cloaks for official noms.
' Wrote:I 100% support free cloaks to any nomad <strike>official</strike> player.

I concur. Free cloaks for official nommies would make perfect sense.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11