Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Stephen Fry screamed in terror
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
QI is one of the more entertaining television programs on the air. Every episode's always great fun.
' Wrote:QI is one of the more entertaining television programs on the air. Every episode's always great fun.
Agreed, however, once you've seen them once before the only funny bit left from repeats is the buzzers at the beginning.
' Wrote:QI is one of the more entertaining television programs on the air. Every episode's always great fun.
Poor Alan, the show's punching bag...
And to think, if a man did that to an unwilling woman, it could be considered sexual assault.
Emma Thompson looks like she could be quite a handful and a lot of fun to go out with.

I suspect she has a rather naughty sense of humor.

Makes me wonder if she would be like that with a male person that she knows is NOT homosexual. :rolleyes:
' Wrote:Emma Thompson looks like she could be quite a handful and a lot of fun to go out with.

I suspect she has a rather naughty sense of humor.

Makes me wonder if she would be like that with a male person that she knows is NOT homosexual. :rolleyes:

Raises hand. "It's a dirty job, but I'd volunteer to find out."
Don't want to pee in your cornflakes, but not all women who have a really pretty face have a really pretty body.
' Wrote:Don't want to pee in your cornflakes, but not all women who have a really pretty face have a really pretty body.

Like you, Karlotta?
' Wrote:Like you, Karlotta?

Man, if you're gonna send me a PM, at least wait until AFTER you get my reply before you get banned again...

I had a nice reply to you and everything... :(