Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Request Immediate Help!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Seriously, I need help, badly.

I've got no motivation to play freelancer at all!

I feel as if my rp characters are meaningless, and don't actually have an impact on other players.

This is an RP server and I've yet to actually have but very few encounters of those that wish to RP with me.

I've met LN that just want to kill me for my Marker (classified as an Artifact at the moment) and will stop at nothing to kill me.

My religious views are interpreted as smuggling, and if I was a smuggler, why do I have only ONE artifact on my ship?

Idk, I'm just not feelin' freelancer lately.

Anyone care to help me?

Idk how you would, but please, help. x.x

-- Brother Nolan Stross of the First Official Church of Unitology
Fight for your beliefs:), if the navy opresses your beliefs, break the chains of opression, join a faction that hates the navy just as much as any opressed person would rp wise.
' Wrote:Seriously, I need help, badly.

I've got no motivation to play freelancer at all!

I feel as if my rp characters are meaningless, and don't actually have an impact on other players.

This is an RP server and I've yet to actually have but very few encounters of those that wish to RP with me.

I've met LN that just want to kill me for my Marker (classified as an Artifact at the moment) and will stop at nothing to kill me.

My religious views are interpreted as smuggling, and if I was a smuggler, why do I have only ONE artifact on my ship?

Idk, I'm just not feelin' freelancer lately.

Anyone care to help me?

Idk how you would, but please, help. x.x

-- Brother Nolan Stross of the First Official Church of Unitology
This, Has happened to me. Repeatedly. My suggestion is to just make a new character. Perhaps one you've never done before, or one you wish to take a step further. If this dosen't work. Try signing up with a faction(unofficial ones are the best for RP usually. Dunno why). Hope i helped....
but the Unitologists are a peaceful people, recognizing everyone as a brother or sister, because we are all one unit, we are all one in the end.

I'm basing my religion for freelancer on Dead Space's Unitology, without the crazy creatures in the end.

I just want to make a super peaceful faction that even pirates can join, anyone can, ANYONE.

Navy, Rogues, all houses, pirates and zoners can become a unitologist and seek peace throughout the sirius sector.
' Wrote:but the Unitologists are a peaceful people, recognizing everyone as a brother or sister, because we are all one unit, we are all one in the end.

I'm basing my religion for freelancer on Dead Space's Unitology, without the crazy creatures in the end.

I just want to make a super peaceful faction that even pirates can join, anyone can, ANYONE.

Navy, Rogues, all houses, pirates and zoners can become a unitologist and seek peace throughout the sirius sector.
Sweet! Sounds awesome you should RP with me. I'm working on setting up my researcher again. It would be an interesting encounter I'm sure.
' Wrote:Sweet! Sounds awesome you should RP with me. I'm working on setting up my researcher again. It would be an interesting encounter I'm sure.

Sounds great to me!

We are also researchers, trying to uncover why our Markers make us so happy and feel like we are one with everyone else that has a marker.
' Wrote:Sounds great to me!

We are also researchers, trying to uncover why our Markers make us so happy and feel like we are one with everyone else that has a marker.
Okay, Give me some time. I've still got to get ID. And a few other things. I didnt have as many credits as i thought.
If you want someone to RP with, I'm perfectly willing to set something up. I've also been having trouble finding RP and I've been getting a bit frustrated.

If you're interested, you should contact me on Skype.
Thank you so much, all!

You've renewed my belief that this is actually an RP friendly server.

I was starting to think PvP and russians were all I could find.

And not the good russians that speak english, the ones that speak only russian... RuRuss????

Anyway, thanks again!

I'm as poor as a newbie, but RP is what I play for, to escape reality and just have fun.

[If you're playing this game for something other than fun and escaping reality, GTFO!]

:D
' Wrote:Thank you so much, all!

You've renewed my belief that this is actually an RP friendly server.

I was starting to think PvP and russians were all I could find.

And not the good russians that speak english, the ones that speak only russian... RuRuss????

Anyway, thanks again!

I'm as poor as a newbie, but RP is what I play for, to escape reality and just have fun.

[If you're playing this game for something other than fun and escaping reality, GTFO!]

:D
Hey, You just flew past me.
=D
Pages: 1 2