Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hi out there!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well... what to say? I'm new to discovery FL.
Found my old FL-disc few weeks ago, played SP - and after finishing the campaign it went kinda boring. so i grabbed a friend of mine, played FL via lan, which was much better. but why playing with 2 players, if you can have so much more?
moddb.com sent me here - and it's great! really brilliant modification, fantastic new ships (although i still fly around in this defender-piece-of-junk, i've tested some in open sp mode) and fairly nice people.

so, i've read through loads of topics and rules here, got some flight-time - looking forward to the things to come! gotta improve my f(l)ightskills... ;D

cya in space - Parder

p.s.: I'm from germany and not used to writing or speaking english anymore, since i'm out of school for a couple of years. please, report massive mistakes via pm. thanks!
Welcome! Enjoy yourself, read the rules, now, go read them, seriously.

If they haven't already (and the usual suspects have not) there should be some fellas knocking on the door to offer you useful links and strange offers of employment, click the links, ignore the plugs, unless they are for Zapp's stories. The only faction you'll ever need to join is the Democratic Peoples Of Liberty. If that doesn't float your boat, however there's a couple of other links in my sig.
Welcome to the community
welcome, have fun playing:)
hail!

Join the Hive today!

Just speak to our HR Guy, his name is tony.

Unfortunately his uniform includes a gag in his mouth but if you can figure out his mumbling he'll set you up with a free starflier with two awesome uber powerful level 1 weapons!

Oh yeah! feel the power of the hive!

ps. don't believe anything jihad joe or bluntpencil say here. they lie!
wheee, some powerful starflier for free? that's... awesome! well... let me think 'bout that. *mechanical brain working* *chrrrrt* uhm, no. think my crappy defender is far superior. although i think a med-skilled pilot would take it out even in a starflier.

rules are read, and i'm still thinking about joining a faction or just freelancing around for some time...
Welcome to Discovery.

As one of Del's usual suspects I'll be glad to throw out some links to:

the Rules (important, important, important!)
and
Xoria's Disco Rookie thread (great read!)

As well, feel free to ask me anything in german, should you encounter a blackout.:)
On another note, fasten your seatbelt, dodge the cows and be careful 'bout those little stones in front of the cockpit. Might be stealthy weapon platforms.

Good flight out there.
Greetings!

Welcome to discovery, and thank you for joining the forums. Here you'll find a wealth of information as well as interesting RP and exciting stories!

Good luck, and Godspeed!

elgato.
Welcome to the second person im welcoming to in 1 minute yay new people!
Welcome to the Discovery Server Parder, please browse over the million different rules and don't forget to have fun!
Pages: 1 2