Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Gallic ship outside gallia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. Can I use a Taureau (gallic armored transport, 3000 cargo) with a freealncer ID (3500 cargo allowed)

2. Can an enemy of gallia attack my freelance-ID ship simply on the grounds that I have a gallic ship (its sold on both counsel and royal-affiliated bases)

3. Can gallian lawfuls attack me if I don't carry any contrabande? They probably would if they caught me in t29 or leeds, but how about if the same guys see me in gallia later?

I want to RP as a smuggler/blockade breaker. Yes, it's to build a base. Any advice?
Freelancer ID basically means you're an independent pilot. When someone uses a Freelancer ID and tag with some house ship, the proper roleplay when you encounter someone like that would be to treat them as a civilian of the house whose ship they are using. So people would see you have a Gallic civilian trader. This does mean that most people will have reason to shoot you. Though pirates will shoot you anyway. Most lawfuls will probably leave you alone.

As for Gallia, if we hear of you trading to anyone but Kusari and the IMG, than yes, we would shoot you down as a traitor.
Whilst server rules allow certain things I would also urge you to check The Laws of Sirius http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?sh...mp;#entry252705 just in case, would hate for you to end up RP confused.

For example within Liberty, lawfuls may not leave you alone as House Law states,
"Additionally, all Transport-class vessels of Gallic origin are not permitted with the House of Liberty, except when crewed by and flown under the banner of the Council.

There are no exceptions to this law."