Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Conference
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Gytrash

I was just reading another thread complaining about the Conference being used by a non-zoner. So my question is this, is there any reason why the Junkers are selling the Conference, labelled a Zoner Gunboat. I mean yes the Order are using the Hathor but that is clearly labelled as a variant on the Conference that the Zoners sold to the Order, if you want one go to the order.

I think that considering that Zoners inRP have designed battleships :crazy::crazy::crazy:there is no reason that we would not be able to design another variant on the conference. I just think that it is stupid that something clearly labelled a Zoner ship is being sold on a non-zoner base. It would be like the Zoners selling a Lib erty Navy ship. No hostility between the two but why the hell are they selling it?
A mistake I believe. It was suppose to be corrected in 4.86, but seems to have been forgotten or done on purpose. Either way, it doesn't stop non Zoners from using it if they want.

The blame just shifts from the Junkers to any number of random reason a non Zoner laid hands on one.

:P
Maybe it was meant to be an alternative gunboat, since the Junkers don't have their own. (No, Salvager doesn't count.)

And when speaking of Zoners and Gunboats - I've seen six Zoner indies in the last two days, flying a Hathor...
Mine has an excuse.:P
' Wrote:Maybe it was meant to be an alternative gunboat, since the Junkers don't have their own.
This pretty much answers it.
If the sale point is an issue, or deemed a bug, why hasn't anyone ever bothered to put it in one of the bugs threads? People whine about stuff not being fixed... frankly, if noone tells us things are broken, they won't -get- fixed. That said, there will be some civvy funboats come 4.87. Light ones, bottlenose-esque.
I have a pirate zoner gunboat at 75% power core, which is quite tolerable.
If the zoners have a problem with it they can shoot it.:P
' Wrote:If the sale point is an issue, or deemed a bug, why hasn't anyone ever bothered to put it in one of the bugs threads? People whine about stuff not being fixed... frankly, if noone tells us things are broken, they won't -get- fixed. That said, there will be some civvy funboats come 4.87. Light ones, bottlenose-esque.

Can we have a heavy one too that isn't abominably ugly?