Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Ganking
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I was wondering how most people thought about the matter. It dawned on me I could probably find out by making a poll.

Also, Zoners.
2, 1. You probably know my opinions anyway.
"ganking" is an excuse for whining.

ZONERZONERZONER [Image: emoticon-00178-rock.gif]
being outnumbered and engages by massive forces isn't a bad thing at all. Personally. I like being shot at by lots of people. Then again. I can understand the frustration. I don't sympathise but I understand it:D
Ganking is great! I like to have it on the side with a fresh cut of slooping and a few rinnings to go with it. After washing it down with a glass of junsting I like to end the meal with a cherry-topped trolling for dessert.

It's fun making up words.

edit add: oh yeah the poll! ZONERZONERZONER
The general sense I get of the community's attitude is "everything is fine, expect when it is happening to me", correct?
I'm somewhere in-between choice 2 and 3.

"Overwhelming" forces shouldn't be used, but "enough" to win is fine, and if someone wants a fair fight (eg: pull away from main battle and duke it out 1 on 1) I'm always game.
I don't like when fair fights get in the way of rp. I also don't like hassling someone who's clearly having a v sad time ooc.
' Wrote:The general sense I get of the community's attitude is "everything is fine, expect when it is happening to me", correct?
Captain obvious.
I would like to say on this matter that

$%ZONERZONERZONER

Edit: yeah , don't mind to outnumber or to be outnumbered.
endless basecamping and stuff , is annoying though
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8