Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: New Worlds to blow up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
So the makers of World of Tanks are making two new 'Worlds' games, World of Warplanes and World of Battleships.

Thoughts?
Naval Combat?

Want.

Lets just hope they have a uboat for you to lurk underwater and do the whole "fire ALL the torpedos"
WANT THE WORLD OF BATTLESHIPS RIGHT AWAY!!!!!
Awesome. Will it be for free?
I know a guy trying Warplanes, says it's pretty cool. Battleships has me interested - I want a decent naval combat game.
I've heard of the both in development, and some of the trailers. I've love to take HMS Hood against the Bismark for a little ahistorical revenge:P

Also, I've absolutely love the take a Spitfire against a Zero, they were both excellent, but unsure on the details against each other.

Lots of room for historical debate, but all in all, we all want to take the planes/ships we love against others to disprove history.

Yamato vs Missouri, would be a great match.
' Wrote:I've heard of the both in development, and some of the trailers. I've love to take HMS Hood against the Bismark for a little ahistorical revenge:P

Also, I've absolutely love the take a Spitfire against a Zero, they were both excellent, but unsure on the details against each other.

Lots of room for historical debate, but all in all, we all want to take the planes/ships we love against others to disprove history.

Yamato vs Missouri, would be a great match.

Watched a thing on TV not too long ago.
Apparently us Aussies had Spitfires down here when the Japanese bombed Darwin.

From what I saw, the Zero and the Spitfire were pretty well matched, with the Zero being a little faster.

Of course, I fully expect someone to come up with facts and figures and say 'you is wrong!' :P
' Wrote:Also, I've absolutely love the take a Spitfire against a Zero, they were both excellent, but unsure on the details against each other.

Except the Spitfire was only excellent in Europe. When they took them to the Pacific, the Zeros decimated them.

Quote:Finally, the British threw their best at the Japanese, the fabled Supermarine Spitfire. To the Allies dismay, this fighter also could not compare with the incredibly nimble Zero. In only two engagements, Zeros downed 17 of 27 while losing 2 of their own.
' Wrote:Except the Spitfire was only excellent in Europe. When they took them to the Pacific, the Zeros decimated them.
Also remembering that the Japanese probably outnumbered them by some insane amount.

Hurricanes were better though.:cool:
I want an Me 262 just to trolololol at high speed.
Pages: 1 2 3