Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Need some FP14 sigs + trans-bars
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm looking for some transbars to be made for Freeport 14, as well as for a character. General theme should be "dark tech", or cyberpunk for those familiar.

I have some theme-inspiring images here as well.

The trans-bars for Freeport 14 should be more or less for general use rather than set for a single character -- for PSAs and the like.

Additionally, I would like trans-bars for Chairman Adam Selene, using this picture.

We'll pay no less than 50mil for each, going only upwards.
Hm... I like what you did with the background in the opening, but I feel like there's too much grey. Too bulky, too, I'd like something light... There's the Freeport XV one that I'm rather fond of (mostly the closing bar) that might serve as example...

[Image: 373t3ymz.png]

[Image: otransmissionbarsb.png]

tl;dr less bulky -- make it slimmer, and needs a tad of color like blue.

In fact, on that note. Maybe you could make the color scheme and feel similar to the forum's "Blue Solution" theme.

Here

The request remains, of course, open to others who want to try as well.

(I really do love what you did with the background, it's great.)
[Image: kristeikgenericprv2.png]
Love it.

[Image: screen185.png]

Still need TBs done for Adam Selene, and possibly a sig if you're interested.
Received.

I'd like the personal TB in a different style, more darker and 'shadier' I imagine. but still going for lite. Try at it and I'll let you know what I think. (Sorry I'm not much help v:)

Sig... I'd say go for an FP14 sig for now, use a picture of the Freeport (has to be taken, wiki one is outdated). Style? No idea what my options are, but don't do C4d :I

Colors... I'm finding myself a fan of this dark-cyan blue on <dark color>. So I'd say go for the Blue Solution scheme.
Eh... I think you can do better than that.

Here's some possibly inspiration. Click the "int" links, mostly the ones on the right side. Maybe it'll help?
' Wrote:I think i know what you want, will post soon.

"soon" is now:

[Image: kristeikpersonalv2prvw.png]

These are especially designed for the Blue Solution theme.

A lot better. A couple things now:

I feel the font throws it off. You could try this or some other ones; maybe show me versions with different fonts?

The gradiant in the arrow at the bottom is meh; see if you can make it look better, or remove it.

Finally, I feel like the online/offline distracts from the rest of it, and is generally unnecessary.

Looking good though~
Big improvement. How much did you want for this? Also, could you give me PSDs for the FP14 and the Selene TBs?
[Image: Capture.PNG]