Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: I need some Nomad players
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As title says, I'm looking for some nomad players for roleplay activity. Since I would like to use the comm. channel and make ingame events/screenshots I need some of you.

If you would join, I'll be a happy panda. It wont takes much time. Just some screens, comm. channel stuff and several ingame meeting maybe.

I need order players too, but I already know a lot of them...

Thanks in advance guys.
We, Noms, don't usually do Comm Channel stuff since we use other ways of communication. Gonna have to speak with Huggie about it. I can probably help with screenshots anyways. Hit me up on skype, I have everything from Voidnom to Marduk.
Wow, that was tough to read - but that's because I use blue standard, and the text was fuzzy.

Specific screenshots would probably be okay, like Stefz said. But actual roleplay, you need to discuss with the Huggie Monster Sex Bot Deluxe, to make sure that it fits in with our roleplay. Since Nomads don't communicate via electronic means - which is one reason why they should ignore actual AI's, as there is no mind there for them to touch - there shouldn't actually be anything on the comm channel for you to pick up.

Now, Wild ... those are a different story. They can talk to you all they want. And I suppose technically a Scorpion could talk, since those are supposed to have some kind of vocoder on board...
' Wrote:And I suppose technically a Scorpion could talk, since those are supposed to have some kind of vocoder on board...
Scorpions don't, but the humans who pilot the other ships typically do.
And if you need a place to fake <strike>sanction</strike> screenshots, I can offer you my servur.
If the AI uses bio-neural processors, which is CPU's made up of singlecell organisms intergrated with electronics, there should be posibility to read some info

but it would prolly be like humans trying to understand nomads... bits and pieces that give only partial or no meaning
' Wrote:Scorpions don't, but the humans who pilot the other ships typically do.

I specifically mentioned Scorps because it was mentioned in the Nomad skype chat that we could refer to ourselves as 'I' when we're flying them, and actually talk in non-nom-speak. I presumed that this was due to the human bio-component that is in the Scorp.
Thanks guys, I'll hook you up as soon as I could.