Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Begging for credits
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
So today I saw something that boggles the mind.

A player in a 5k transport..... begging for credits.

Seriously, in a 5k trans you can make 2 million credits (which is what he was asking for) without even thinking about it.

I figure this guy was either;

a. Trolling
b. doing it just to be annoying.

Either way, this isn't the first time I've come across people begging for credits, but it's the first time I've seen someone in a 5k trans doing it.

I remember seeing somewhere on the forum that begging is frowned upon (unless it's in RP of course) and I agree, it is *so* easy to make 'enough' credits on the server and you don't even have to be a hardcore powertrader to do it.

So. Opinions anyone?
Ignore them unless they have a pretty decent RP about it... then think about it.

Also can I have some credits?
Maybe he didn't have any capital to make the money.
Or maybe, he was just feeling lazy.
Ask them sto stop ooRPing. If they don't you can report them.

Block them if you want no more of this from them.
I have a soft spot for em'. :D
' Wrote:So. Opinions anyone?

[good mood]
Ask how he got that expensive ship without money.

[bad mood]
Take it inRP and shoot them down.
It depends on if I think it's worth explaining stuff to them/helping them. Some people just don't learn.
I don't see much begging. Some guy pirates me in a dagger though, he gets more credits than whatever tragedy indie in a ku explorer I normally meet
If some guy is stoopid enough to buy a 5k transport and forget to leave himself enough money to fill it... tell him to go shoot bloody asteroids around Beaumont.

Personally I don't like begging, I guess no one does. But like Benjamin, I appreciate someone having a damn good try with what little they have, and I'll pay them extra for effort.
After I listen to their amazing stories, I wish them a 'Have Fun Mining'. I don't pay much attention to whatever else they write afterwards.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5