Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: do I need to get GMG permission if I want to build a base in S-13
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
S-13 is border world and there are two corporations,I build a base there but GMG says its illegal and need thier permission.I want to know whether i need their permission and how,thx.
Yes.
Edit: By server rules no, by GMG law Yes.
If you don't have permission to build in there space they will blow it up.
Also s-13 is gmg space.
It's not against the rules to build a base in S-13 without their permission. It's not against the rules for them to blow up your base, either. If you -DON'T- want them to blow up your base, then you should get their permission.

Ninjaedit by Meoshi. Gr.
how can I get thier permission and I should cantact who?
You would need to contact a GMG GM on the communication channel, also look here. http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?...pic=123872
The best way to attempt to get their permission is like this.

Create a new topic in the comm channel subforum titled To: GMG, Base Construction, or something similar. Begin by cutting to the chase, ask for permission to build a base within GMG's owned space. In the same post, describe who your character is, why he wants to build a base, what the base will be used for, and where the base will be placed exactly. One of the GMG guildmasters should respond.

Seeing as how there is already a thread where the GMG have informed you you need permission, you can also attempt to request for permission in that very thread along with the information you should include.

Ninja'd by Meoshi, again. Grr.
Also, if you talk to the GMG about what you want to do with your base - they might even suggest good places to build.

"Secret" bases hidden up and down are not always the best to build. Sooner or later an enemy might find it, and then you have a base that is far away and harder to support.

So come and talk to us, unless you want to belong to a faction that is already an enemy of the GMG, we can work something out.