Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: So...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I learned a valuable lesson tonight.

A few of them actually.

One, dont do stupid RP when your drunk.

Two, don't assume people involving you in that rp have your best interest in mind

Three, dont use a character you care about in stupid shady rp

Anyway, im still drunk, and this is probably still a bad idea, but at this point, i dont give a ****.

and yeah, bad me for swear words.

because of stupid scra bull****, and alvin;s idea of a little joke, with one word, i lost just about everything i was a part of.

i dont have anything left.

thanks alvin. thanks a lot.
Dude... I know you're drunk and all, but keep your cool or you'll screw up beyond any measure. I've done some dumb crap in my time here too.

I don't even know you, but if you need to vent, add my Skype. It's on my profile.
Alte raises his vessel, beer slushing over the side

"Mate, I know... chill out if you can. Power gamers are only fuel to rages

I know.

Giz a yell if you wanna chat"

Alte then takes swig of his beer and some of it dribbles down his chin....
Which reminds me... it must be Martini o'clock.

But seriously, you don't have anything left? Because of a word from some individual? Guy, take a break and relax. It can't possibly be that bad.

:)
* arvg tugs down shirt

I asked you to do something, for a faction you are a part of, with a character you have in said faction.

You did a noble thing, warned the Zoners ahead of time that something was going on. Aside from certain other players who don't seem to understand that "No you don't need to be informed or asked for the SCRA to declare war on you"

No one should find fault in anything you did. If they blame your character, for issuing a warning to them about an attack... then there is something fundamentally metagamed there.

No, nothing is ruined in your RP, sleep off the drunk and you will talk to me in the morning.
Welcome Back Dane

Sometimes we wish for the days when we just had one ship, had one ID and only ourselves to worry about.

Still look forward to seeing you out there.
I regret the part i played in the stupidity of yesterday. Im sure, that had i not been messed up, i wouldn't have been a part of it.

so, i'm done with the SCRA, for good. what i did ended up costing me the few friends i had left.

any current coalition members can contact me if they have an interest in buying my crap - otherwise its getting base sold.

and thats that. achievment unlocked - 60 to 0 in just one sentence.
' Wrote:I regret the part i played in the stupidity of yesterday. Im sure, that had i not been messed up, i wouldn't have been a part of it.

so, i'm done with the SCRA, for good. what i did ended up costing me the few friends i had left.

any current coalition members can contact me if they have an interest in buying my crap - otherwise its getting base sold.

I'll buy it all.
Do you accept Feels?

Give it a little bit of time.
Most folks tend to overreact or end up, to quote someone, "talking ****".

*Sings Its Five O'clock Some where*
' Wrote:I regret the part i played in the stupidity of yesterday. Im sure, that had i not been messed up, i wouldn't have been a part of it.

You wha? You leaving SCRA? NO!!! DONT!!! T_T
QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

No seriosly. Dont. Drunk or no - no matter. I doubt you made too big mistake out there
Pages: 1 2