Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Forum suggestion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
In some cases it is difficult to track down certain forum posts that outline the treaties and agreements
made on the forums inRP. For the sake of streamlining the process of looking up and referencing this
material, I would suggest a subsection be made, perhaps in the communications channel committed just
for storing RP treaties and agreements. If needed, to lower the stress on mods who may need to move
posts to this new subsection, a pinned advisory post could be placed in the communication channel to direct
people to this subsection to post their treaties or agreements.

While it is true that the search function is available, in some cases it is not sufficient to find certain things
that are located in places not marked properly or just buried in years of posts.
And just in case you were wondering, I am not doing it wrong.:P
My name is Kangaraptor and I support this idea.

It'd be useful to have it all in a single, easily accessible subforum without any clutter.
Make a thread, collect links. All done.
Triton,

Great idea, wish it had been implemented long ago. I'm all for it

Tig

PS Out for a few day, all my 2iC's are in charge until I get back. It's road trip time.
oh god yes please
They told me to say "yes" to this thread ..... no really, not a bad idea at all.
Why not just put treaties in their faction subsections?
Wouldn't that require a duplicate of each treaty thread in each of the factions' subsections?
' Wrote:Wouldn't that require a duplicate of each treaty thread in each of the factions' subsections?

Is copy paste hard?
Well then I find making a thread with a bunch of links more effective and less time consuming.
Pages: 1 2