Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Making a faction official
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Are there any specific requirements?

I would like to start my clan here officially, with a recruitnment thread, a message dump, and a casual section, also a sticky with the clan characters biography.

I noticed that only the official factions have that, for the case i do not have the requirements for an official faction i would be interested to know if a section for the OWL clan could be made on the same guide lines on the unofficial forums.

Cheers
It all can be found here

Have a look through some of the requests posted, and make sure you are ready, it takes a lot of time and credits to make an official faction. If you think you have what it takes - good luck! Otherwise keep working towards it, and try when you are ready.

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.
Specific requirements afaik are
You need 500,000,000 credz
There can't be any other official factions using that ID
You have to be approved in some kind of secret Vatican chimney-smoke ballot

And yeah, the subforum is basically the only benefit you get.
Hmm.. Sorry for saying this in this topic .. But what is OWL..
You can freely use generic ID to apply for offical faction
aka
if a faction uses generic ID as their officalness, you can also apply for it too.

but not for faction ids
eg, order, xenos, navy, etc.
' Wrote:Hmm.. Sorry for saying this in this topic .. But what is OWL..

OWL

If you dont get it, lets hear what owl will say

And back to topic, maintaining a new faction is hard work, if you only looking for an RP, just make a group, write something in Story and Biography section, play your role ingame and I assure you people will get to know you

Edit : you need at least 5 member to start applying an official faction
' Wrote:Hmm.. Sorry for saying this in this topic .. But what is OWL..

Heck, it was the Omicron War Lords, it was a really famous clan 7 years ago, on vanilla FL; but i stopped playing becasue... the vanilla content felt old after 2 years on it and WOW entered my life, and 7 years later i got fed up with wow (got married as well, couldnt be playing 7 hours a day) and i noticed discovery, and now im hooked on FL again a game that actually allows me to play without being online 7 hours a day.

7 years passed, and its normal most ppl dont know what an OWL is, but funnily when i got online on disco for the first time 2 guys welcomed OWL back and provided me with 250 million credits, and 1 guy said "YOURE NOT GOING TO TAKE OVER THE SERVER; NOT HERE!!!! I WILL FIGHT YOU TO THE LAST BREATH OWL"

OWL was and will be a warlike clan with corsair faction roots, im still negotiating a twist to it, that will be great if aproved. I will release briefly a bio section regarding owl and its characters.

What i can say about my self, i think im good when it comes to running clans, Ran OWL for 2 years on the vanila FL days, ran Conquest for 6 years in WOW (conquest still lives, my dad runs the clan in my place).

Basicly whatever i run tends to stick around, and i always commit to clans and the ppl on it.

Feel free to ask any questions

Cheers

PS- i dont want to be a faction as a faction in the game, with ID and such, i just want to have a clan faction sub forum so we can write on it as a clan. Our faction is Corsair
There are 3 official factions with corsair ID right now, its be hart to get official if these factions stay... I'm pretty sure they will really...
Did you say Corsair, well it seems you should use generic ID, since 1 official faction per ID still applied till now

Edit : Ninja'ed

Edit2 :
' Wrote:PS- i dont want to be a faction as a faction in the game, with ID and such, i just want to have a clan faction sub forum so we can write on it as a clan. Our faction is Corsair
Just write about your clan in Story and Biography section, and if you need to communicate with other sair faction, then use Communication Channel section, few faction start from there
Damn.. More corsair's factions .. I started to hate the corsairs.. >.>..
Pages: 1 2