Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: to IMG| leaders
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
' Wrote:And what do you propose? Trade lanes in O3 are short, now like Kyusu one. You can spot red target when you just starting to docking with Trade lane and undock from it. But this is another problem that does not about this topic.

Anyway, all discussion between me and IMG leadership was done and complete on that time. I sugjest you all people leave this topic and Admin close it to prevent spam. Bye!
Then go to systems where lanes are long. Pirate miners or haulers on the way to their drop off point, not where you know it is inconvenient for you.
Omega 7 jumpgate blocked ? Use the Cambridge one instead.

Also, the best way to pirate now is to figure out the supply routes of your targets (in the case they are building a base) and camp the best position to intercept them.

However, expect to be swarmed by defense craft after a short while.
Man...what is the matter? the IMG organized a big group to build a base in a very valyuable spot...they succeded, and deservedly so!

Of course the Corsairs want to take it down, but please not by forum but ingame! So attack that base, organize a siege and so on, but the IMG deserves this base - i guess right now we all have to get used to the gameplay changes provided by bases!

~a wannabe O-3 base shooter
Good thread.
This is what factions who want to secure their trade should do. That you're unhappy about it shows that it's working. I'm happy it screws over pirates; if it didn't, it wouldn't have been a good investment.
There is only 1 problem
IMG helping Hessians always,gives them dock on baseand pirating near gates.(i sow this 3 min ago). So this is not mining base - this is pirate base,where is dominating RH.
This is not IMG base - this is RH LEGAL base in o-3.
BAF will nothing do with this.
I think soon we will see BAF and RH in one wing. If this base will be so neutral to RH,Bretonian will loose their trade ways to Rheinland,or Rheinland to Bretonia.
Anyway,this base - is pirate paradise.no BAF control,no RM control,undock from base and pirate in full mode then dock back.
---
' Wrote:There is only 1 problem
IMG helping Hessians always,gives them dock on baseand pirating near gates.(i sow this 3 min ago). So this is not mining base - this is pirate base,where is dominating RH.
This is not IMG base - this is RH LEGAL base in o-3.
BAF will nothing do with this.
I think soon we will see BAF and RH in one wing. If this base will be so neutral to RH,Bretonian will loose their trade ways to Rheinland,or Rheinland to Bretonia.
Anyway,this base - is pirate paradise.no BAF control,no RM control,undock from base and pirate in full mode then dock back.

If you can prove that Hessians are using the base, send proof of it to the Bretonian government or BAF, and they'll take care of it. There's no sense in complaining about it OORPly.
[Image: drama.jpg]
If the Hessians abuse any docking rights, and lead BAF and RM to the base too much - then the militaries will probably attack that base.

It is up to the IMG to ensure that their 'friends' are discrete in what they do.

It's called RP.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5