Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: sup
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i am lunchboxx, but people call me lunch, or lunchy, whatever is fine with you.

i have played freelancer for many years, and some of it was with my father who died from cancer, but enough about that.

i am new to discovery, my main goal is to own a battleship of some kind, and help keep the peace of the server.

currently i am doing trade routes across the server to gain credits to own a cruiser soon.

i am hoping to join up with the liberty police, or navy. but that mite take a while untill i gain my BS.

but yeah, so hi :D
The ceiling is up, and the sky and the moon and the sun and the stars.

*Waves*

Haves fun.
The BS and Cruiser are bad ideas (bombers and indie capwhoring, anyone?) but otherwise, welcome to the party!
Welcome to Discovery!

*peeks around*

Well, you know, Battleships are kind of frowned upon here when flown just for the sake of... flying them.
As well, peace is a nearly non-existent thing in Freelancer - as you probably already know.

Nevertheless, joining the LPI might be an excellent idea, since they are a great faction, offering "new guys" the chance to get all lovey-dovey with the RP here on Discovery.

Anyways, a bunch of useful links shall not be forgotten:

the Rules are an essential read, as well as
Xoria's Thread for Disco Rookies and
the entire Support & Tutorial forums.

On another note, fasten your seatbelt, dodge the rocks and eat up your Hot Dogs! Good flight out there;)

Edit: Eppy beat me to it. I expected no less from His Highness though.
Welcome

Don't bother about battleships, a bunch of our Vipers can take out any one of those existing. These blobs got nerfed so hard, that they are useful only for forcing lone fightersghter capships to flee.
Welcome to Disco! Hope you have fun here:D.

(PS, join Bounty Hunters, you didn't hear it from me though.....:P, not corsairs, they have enough people:P)

(PS 2, if you want a place in the Bounty Hunter Legion, pm me and we might be able to sort something out, we are very welcoming for new people:D)
Nah, Join the KSP, both the BHG and Corsairs have way too many people!
' Wrote:Nah, Join the KSP, both the BHG and Corsairs have way too many people!

Well the funny thing with everyone wanting to be in the same faction... is that there is noone to fight because there are no people in the other factions...

or if there are just a few of them they leave when a 10v2 force comes.
Well, lack of people to fight is not a problem for the Kusari State Police. I have yet to see a single smuggler that would actually pay up rather than (try to) run.
I will mistake you for the Corsair Lunchbox (GB) as many times as possible.:mellow:

Have fun!:P
Pages: 1 2