Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Language question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Quote:Harvey, I could tell you to frakk off in blunt, rude ways like Rhade, or in long diplomatic ways like Xu. But I have settled for a simpler way.

Frakk you.

My question is simple, i can go around telling people to frakk themselves?

well, how about i tell you all to go and frakk yourself? Would that be acceptable? Please clarify this for me.

(or better yet, I can write something like "How about your go and have yourself from behind") I really need explanation, before I go and type "freely" on the forum.
thanks.
Best to avoid it. In this case its clearly in roleplay but very slim line. Try to use more artful insults if you must insult someones character.
Don't do that.

Also, asterisks aren't sufficient either.
It's a risky thing. But as long as it is clearly meant inRP, it should be 'ok'.
Also; Navy pilots already complained about getting called "Navy boys".
My LR even got threatened once, for saying it. People can be sensetive, so watch out.
' Wrote:Navy pilots already complained about getting called "Navy boys".

What? That's totally insane. Why would they complain about that?
' Wrote:What? That's totally insane. Why would they complain about that?
Why people in this community wouldn't complain?
I understand where you coming from, but i still think it is against the rules. I think **** you would be better, then FRAKK you.

I really don't think that "Navy Boys" sounds bad. Same think is with "Fly boys", why would you complain ?

I also noticed a lot of double standards.
' Wrote:What? That's totally insane. Why would they complain about that?

Don't ask me. But maybe they felt insulted by being called a 'child' (boy). I don't know.
Has been a LNS pilot. Might still have the logs of that. However, I chuckled about him being offended.
' Wrote:I understand where you coming from, but i still think it is against the rules. I think **** you would be better, then FRAKK you.

You would think so, but Zelot disagrees.
Luckily none of the other moderators or Admins appear to have the same opinion on asterisks.
Erika, ck you.

how is that?
Pages: 1 2